• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

he didn't take well to people calling him slow

Apparently that didn't go down well with the club either. United forced him to take down that tweet because it had confidential info on other players i.e. Rashford's speed. It was an official club recorded speed metric.

But yeah, Lukaku is a bit insecure. Don't think anyone questioned his speed anyway tbh. Still waiting for him to show us his successful first touch leaked statistics.

Reactions: A_G

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

I never said we were going to win the league. My point was that it's perfectly possible to do better then buying a kid from Swansea and another kid with one season in the league. We're going into the Europa for the third year running yet can pull off a massive coup. Ed Woodward couldn't build a chicken coop.

If we sign a cb and Tierney, we're certainly further ahead then you.I can see what we're building towards. I still don't see an identity with United.

Tbf, looking back at this post you were right. Can't see any further business at this point or anyone who will change our season much.

I'm going to the game against Chelsea on Sunday and I'm a bit worried.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Tbf, looking back at this post you were right. Can't see any further business at this point or anyone who will change our season much.

I'm going to the game against Chelsea on Sunday and I'm a bit worried.

What are your thoughts going into the season? I think you have a decent back line but midfield and attack seem a worry. Not many goals in the team!

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

What are your thoughts going into the season? I think you have a decent back line but midfield and attack seem a worry. Not many goals in the team!

Backline is very good. Not sure where De Gea's head is at after the end of last season though.

One thing I'm sure about is this side doesn't have enough goals or creativity. Probably enough to challenge for a champions league spot but not enough to get in. 5th probably.

What about you guys?

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Backline is very good. Not sure where De Gea's head is at after the end of last season though.

One thing I'm sure about is this side doesn't have enough goals or creativity. Probably enough to challenge for a champions league spot but not enough to get in. 5th probably.

What about you guys?

Are you close to anyone at the minute?

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Damn, why you think there wont be anymore signings? FFP?

Really thought you'd get a Fernandes/Eriksen or Dybala type!

Just think there's no player we can attract that can improve us, story of our window.

It's why Sancho, De Ligt rejected us and Dybala, Eriksen etc. would join for the wrong reasons and cause problems in a year when they eye Madrid/Barca.

Hirst is legit though, so if he says no more then that's it. Will go to the game against Chelsea hoping we have enough to beat them.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Just think there's no player we can attract that can improve us, story of our window.

It's why Sancho, De Ligt rejected us and Dybala, Eriksen etc. would join for the wrong reasons and cause problems in a year when they eye Madrid/Barca.

Hirst is legit though, so if he says no more then that's it. Will go to the game against Chelsea hoping we have enough to beat them.

Think you'll need Martial/Rashford to have some super season to help out. You worry if things start ugly it's the same story with Pogba not wanting to be there etc.

Enjoy the game against Chelsea though, a 5-5 draw would be nice for you and me. ;)

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Think you'll need Martial/Rashford to have some super season to help out. You worry if things start ugly it's the same story with Pogba not wanting to be there etc.

Enjoy the game against Chelsea though, a 5-5 draw would be nice for you and me. ;)

Appreciate it bro, will do.

Dammit

1EKqGZ3.jpg

Poverty stuff

Top Bottom