• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Those Clattenburg comments are a little shocking, no? More or less admitted things went for Utd under Ferguson.

Nothing we as Arsenal fans didn’t know, our club was robbed non stop from 98-2004, the authorities punished us and protected Utd, costing us our unbeaten run, couple of league titles etc.

The media even told us to “toughen up” because we’re in England not France etc.

Isn't 2004 a huge understatement ?
Probably more like 2011.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'm keen to see Diallo play, my United chum keeps going on about him. He seems to think he'll be starting in the league soon.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I'm keen to see Diallo play, my United chum keeps going on about him. He seems to think he'll be starting in the league soon.

Your friend has bought into the hype a bit. He hasn't played much football apart from youth level so very difficult to see how good he really is but all we know is he was tearing apart the youth teams and he's rated highly on Football manager.

It's a bit like when many Arsenal fans here were excited for Saliba when not much information was known about him but arrived for a fairly big fee but even on a smaller scale as Diallo has barely played senior football. We'll see how good Diallo is in the future.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope you get back up the table ahead of all these pretenders. This is the real title race for the culture.

We've competed with City our direct derby rivals for many titles but the rivalry vs Arsenal in those years had five times the impact.

Kids today won't understand how important that rivalry was in the late 90s/early 00s, it made the Premier League.

Looking back, I can't really believe it was real, seemed too perfect to not be scripted :lol:

The managers, the players, the matches, the goals, the hatred...proper wars.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Kids today won't understand how important that rivalry was in the late 90s/early 00s, it made the Premier League.

Looking back, I can't really believe it was real, seemed too perfect to not be scripted :lol:

The managers, the players, the matches, the goals, the hatred...proper wars.

Meanwhile the Title race in 2021.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F0ef702cc-3d38-11eb-87aa-2b872fbc5d91.jpg

Top Bottom