• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
Chelsea wouldn't sack Lampard if he was 2nd or probably if he was in the Top 4.
You’ve got to admit that Chelsea don’t hang about. They’ll get rid as soon as they can see it isn’t working.

We are ran by clueless idiots who don’t even like soccer ball. Ole is clearly out of his depth yet they stick with him.

Arsenal, Utd, Juventus, Barca next - all think that hiring these cheap clueless coaches will bring success without having to spend much cash.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What fletcher qualifications for this job? Also never heard about that John guy just know he working at club since 2013 classic Glazers and Woodward move just clueless like Kroenke. Club like utd should appoint very experienced guy not Darren Fletcher 😅

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

What fletcher qualifications for this job? Also never heard about that John guy just know he working at club since 2013 classic Glazers and Woodward move just clueless like Kroenke. Club like utd should appoint very experienced guy not Darren Fletcher 😅

Just glad to have a football guy involved instead of Woodward. He may end up being awful but can't do much worse than when Woody had complete free reigns signing Falcao, Schweinsteiger for banter.

Some guy from Redcafe broke it down this way:
  • Football Director: John Murtough who oversees all operations as more of an operational strategy kind of boss
  • Technical Director: Darren Fletcher who looks at things from a football perspective
  • Director of Negotiations: Matt Judge who sits down with other teams' representatives

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just glad to have a football guy involved instead of Woodward. He may end up being awful but can't do much worse than when Woody had complete free reigns signing Falcao, Schweinsteiger for banter.
Yes i guess he need help around him everything was on him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think it’s a good appointment. Fletcher done a bit of punditry recently and honestly he’s sounded levels ahead of the usual standard.

Reminded me of Rosenior who’s now gone on to be one of the hottest coaches in English football. He knows the club, seems smart and a personality who’ll probably listen to those around him.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I think it’s a good appointment. Fletcher done a bit of punditry recently and honestly he’s sounded levels ahead of the usual standard.

Reminded me of Rosenior who’s now gone on to be one of the hottest coaches in English football. He knows the club, seems smart and a personality who’ll probably listen to those around him.

Agreed, he's come across well in punditry but never had him down for this type of role. Anyway, I'd back him to have a much better strategy than this dickhead.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom