• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"I also cut my hair for a different reason, because I want to push my kid to do the same," Mourinho explained to the New York Times yesterday. "And it was hot. Training two times a day, I have no time to spend with long hair. I also want to push the young players on my team to have a proper haircut, not the Rastafarians they have."

...remember when Jose said this :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"I also cut my hair for a different reason, because I want to push my kid to do the same," Mourinho explained to the New York Times yesterday. "And it was hot. Training two times a day, I have no time to spend with long hair. I also want to push the young players on my team to have a proper haircut, not the Rastafarians they have."

...remember when Jose said this :lol:

Think this was around the time they were linked to Rio...

71513267.jpg

...assume they couldn't agree a deal, so Jose couldn't resist some type of dig at him.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
Second place looks good. Feeling really positive about United these days and "Wally at the wheel" is the man who has changed the atmosphere and demands around the club.

He's not going to win us a league but he's going to leave a strong squad and the right kind of players with the correct mentality for the next manager.

Next appointment needs to be right - I hope we go for Poch when PSG sack him.

Iceman10

Established Member
Second place looks good. Feeling really positive about United these days and "Wally at the wheel" is the man who has changed the atmosphere and demands around the club.

He's not going to win us a league but he's going to leave a strong squad and the right kind of players with the correct mentality for the next manager.

Next appointment needs to be right - I hope we go for Poch when PSG sack him.

Why would you think Poch could win you the league though? Not sure he has the required killer edge, it would just be continuity from Ole instead of next level.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With Ed has only 1 more summer to f**k utd i expect utd to go and get competitive DOF not sure with Glazers they might get someone they know and yes man

Top Bottom