• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Good Lord.

You have no ****ing clue about what's going on with our first team for **** sakes, yet you somehow think you have an intelligent opinion on the club.

How do you form your opinions? AFTV? Twitter?

Stick to United sister, you show some semblance of a brain when you post about your club. As for Arsenal, either you learn to listen to the real intelligent opinion here or **** off, because just seeing your post pop up is now an eyesore.
What I don’t get is why the moderators allow fans that are outspoken about being fans of other teams on the forum, especially when they start bad mouthing Arsenal. ****ing unreal if you ask me!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
But you are, aren’t you? I honestly don’t understand why you post here? It’s an Arsenal fan forum yet here you are giving our manager names...

Have to take the rough with the smooth...when you do badly, you will get mocked a little.

Think my boy @Oxeki has an account on the main Sp**s forum, and gives both barrels to them when they lose...it's the name of the game :lol:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Have to take the rough with the smooth...when you do badly, you will get mocked a little.

Think my boy @Oxeki has an account on the main Sp**s forum, and gives both barrels to them when they lose...it's the name of the game :lol:
I am not sure I am onboard with that myself, but as long as one is prepared to be treated like dirt and get banned (if they do that), then maybe. It's not what I would do. I go to the Fighting **** and the Shed End, but only to read and without registering.

What bothers me are fans of other teams coming here to pretend to be objective and then bad mouth our team, manager, ownership etc. Just really poor form if you ask me.

The only poster I think is able to straddle that well is that West Ham poster, what ever his user name is, whose tag line goes AM Resident Hammer of something.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Mate - your rivals could win their second European Cup in a few days when Arsenal still have zero in the cabinet. Sp**s are about to get in Poch who is still a damn good manager whilst you’ve got MidMicky and owners who couldn’t care less about your club.

Sure, laugh at United. But the future for Arsenal, right now, is as bleak as I’ve ever known in many years. You’re in far worse shape than City, Liverpool, Sp**s, Chelsea and United. “Doesn’t take much to turn it around” can literally apply to any club in the league.

I’d be more worried as an Arsenal fan than a United one right now. You haven’t won the league or even challenge for so long now, I don’t even remember who was prime minister when you last lifted a title.

edit: Not having a pop, I really enjoy these forums and you’re all good people - just saying, it’s not as simple as you made out.

It was Blair.

I remember because "The last time we lifted the title, Blair was Prime Minister!!" is the indictment I use to silence any argument from fellow Arsenal supporters I talk to offline when they read from the board's PR reel in defense of Arteta.

I don't want to remember it, I have to 🤣

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Anyone watched Never Give In yet? @Juan Matas Beard etc

Thought it was pretty good, surprised it focused as much as it did on his health issues. Seemed tough for his sons to talk about it.

Just watched it, a lot of things I didn't know about him revealed. It seemed to get less entertaining as it went to parts that we already knew about so I'm glad it didn't dwell too much on his latter years of management. Really well directed by his son, I love how he translated the notes from Sir Alex's written memories into live sequences.

Reactions: A_G

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

@Juan Matas Beard and other United supporters, just out of interest, what's your opinion on Harry Maguire? Happy with him, ok with him, or waste of money?

The most important part of being a defender is being dependable and he’s definitely that, he’s barely injured and is good for a 7/10 performance every game. Very good at driving the ball forward and playing out from the back. He’s a very good defender but there’s no hiding from the fact that he was overpriced. Thought he was excellent this season since the few weeks of the Iceland incident. Can see a massive difference with him compared to without him. Just need a competent partner for him. Despite the money it’s been a good transfer and has made us stronger.

Edit: Greece not Iceland.

Last edited:

Iceman10

Established Member
The most important part of being a defender is being dependable and he’s definitely that, he’s barely injured and is good for a 7/10 performance every game. Very good at driving the ball forward and playing out from the back. He’s a very good defender but there’s no hiding from the fact that he was overpriced. Thought he was excellent this season since the few weeks of the Iceland incident. Can see a massive difference with him compared to without him. Just need a competent partner for him. Despite the money it’s been a good transfer and has made us stronger.
Thanks, this is what I thought your opinions probably were on him, despite many Arsenal fans in here saying different about him.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Thanks, this is what I thought your opinions probably were on him, despite many Arsenal fans in here saying different about him.

Nah I get it though, with a price like that and you put United in the equation there’s always going to be pressure and banter from everyone but he’s handled it well. Supposedly does a lot for the club outside of football as well. All in all, slabhead is a good addition for us.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom