• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
What I will grudgingly respect about him is that at least he understands he's a meme and not a serious footballer. At least he's not pretending like Antony and Richarlison.

I rate him now tbh. Turning point was the Maddison banter. Cant wait till he hangs his boots up and starts a podcast where he just beefs people 24/7 it will be 🔥

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ødegaard is so good.
Arsenal giving us a helping hand for the race for 7th :drool:
Thank you gunners!
Ødegaard is so tidy. Pretty decent physically too. What you want your 10 to be.
Chelsea are ****
Exactly. How the feck did we lose to this godawful Chelsea team.
We managed to lose from that shower.
If I was Palmer I'd be getting out of Chelsea asap.
Envious of how well Arsenal play football
FFS lads don't get Poch sacked now
Ødegaard is sensational.
Poch is a grifter. Honestly, the biggest loser in football. Imagine we got this bluffer?
That pass from Ødegaard just then was filthy.
If we won 28-0 in our next 2 matches, we'd still be behind Arsenal on goal difference
We're miles behind them on that and we're only 3 points behind them. They've been battering a lot of sides and keeping far more clean sheets than City and ourselves.
Ødegaard’s so good it won’t be long till the likes of Madrid come calling…..

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
ETH “ We were very lucky in the end with the penalties, but we made it to the final and that is a huge achievement. Twice in two years is magnificent. For me as a manager, four cup finals in four years.

"So, the comments are a disgrace."

Sometimes I think he forgets he’s coaching Man U as opposed to a perennial mid table club. Still can’t get over the fact that Man U’s goal difference is -1 at this stage of the season.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
T00lsh3d said:
Ødegaard’s so good it won’t be long till the likes of Madrid come calling…..

Interested Go On GIF by reactionseditor

Latest posts

Top Bottom