• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

Proud with the players. This is why the players always give it all whenever Ole’s job was on the line.

Maguire and Bruno were Ole’s signings and you would never thought Shaw would be doing that during Mourinho era. Ole has built a very strong and promising character in the squad.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Proud with the players. This is why the players always give it all whenever Ole’s job was on the line.

Maguire and Bruno were Ole’s signings and you would never thought Shaw would be doing that during Mourinho era. Ole has built a very strong and promising character in the squad.

"Yeah so I spoke, although my tone was not confrontational"

_102441617_gettyimages-991026212.jpg

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I actually quite like this, nice bit of honesty, "yeah tbh I don't know much about tactics, I just keep the lads happy"

These are some extremely young coaches as well - Carrick, Fletcher and McKenna, and Pert who are all very fresh in their coaching career. He'd benefit from having some more experience around him if he's really relying on these coaches to drive sessions.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Marcelo Bielsa on Man United style: The More Simple The Football Is, The Better It Is.

Bielsa said in a press conference: “The more simple the football is, the better it is. This principle is supported when the players do what they should do and what they are best doing.

“In this sense, Man United is an example of this.

“They do what they know best how to do and this has permitted them to create a style. That the game is simple to decipher.

“This is praise because to be able to play simple is very difficult and when we achieve it is very satisfying.”

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

@Juan Matas Beard thoughts? seems a weird one to me, I thought he barely plays

He's good when he's fit but that's for 20 games a season at very best. The elite clubs would have binned him by now for a reliable top-class CB. Touch of Phil Jones with this extension, who's still contracted to the club till 2023, this club will never learn.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He's good when he's fit but that's for 20 games a season at very best. The elite clubs would have binned him by now for a reliable top-class CB. Touch of Phil Jones with this extension, who's still contracted to the club till 2023, this club will never learn.

Surprised you lot aren’t after a CB in the summer.

One area I think you’re light apart from up front I reckon. Unless you’re spending your entire budget on Kane it’s a weird one to me.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Surprised you lot aren’t after a CB in the summer.

One area I think you’re light apart from up front I reckon. Unless you’re spending your entire budget on Kane it’s a weird one to me.

After the Everton 2-2 game, I thought centre back would have been the obvious thing but since that game. We have been massively improved defensively especially since Dean Henderson played regularly as our keeper.

In fact, what cost us the league this season is those draw results we had. 10 draws this season, 7 were 0-0 draws. If Pogba didn’t give away that penalty vs arsenal, it would have been 8x 0-0 draws.

I think the club’s priority is attacker and midfielder now.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

After the Everton 2-2 game, I thought centre back would have been the obvious thing but since that game. We have been massively improved defensively especially since Dean Henderson played regularly as our keeper.

In fact, what cost us the league this season is those draw results we had. 10 draws this season, 7 were 0-0 draws. If Pogba didn’t give away that penalty vs arsenal, it would have been 8x 0-0 draws.

I think the club’s priority is attacker and midfielder now.

Midfielder to partner Pogba? Got to say he’s looked really good since coming back into the fold.

He’s one of my favourite players to watch and has been more impressive than Bruno even so far.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Midfielder to partner Pogba? Got to say he’s looked really good since coming back into the fold.

He’s one of my favourite players to watch and has been more impressive than Bruno even so far.

May be.

However, my opinion about why we need Sancho remains the same as last summer. We lack of creative player and we need to upgrade James.

Greenwood, Martial & Rashford are goal scorers. Their first instinct most of the time on the ball would be shooting instead of passing or crossing. It’s useless having those three on wide and expect them to pass or cross the ball to striker like Haaland for example. Haaland won’t get enough services from them.

Signing Sancho will allow us to rest Rashford more, instead of forcing to play him with injuries.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

May be.

However, my opinion about why we need Sancho remains the same as last summer. We lack of creative player and we need to upgrade James.

Greenwood, Martial & Rashford are goal scorers. Their first instinct most of the time on the ball would be shooting instead of passing or crossing. It’s useless having those three on wide and expect them to pass or cross the ball to striker like Haaland for example. Haaland won’t get enough services from them.

Signing Sancho will allow us to rest Rashford more, instead of forcing to play him with injuries.

What about Kane? Leading the assist charts this year and Rashford and Greenwood would bang in the goals with him laying them on.

Top Bottom