• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Its great to have a player like Ronaldo back in the PL. Ok he's at the end of his career but he's still a top player who I look forward to watching. Shame its Utd but then again we wont get near them this season anyway.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

United up 8% after some M&A activity.

E9z5_6rXMAcPrJP

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Pogba leaves, Ronaldo should take 6 + 1...think an Inter Milan player did something like this back in the 90s.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Honestly I am happy that Cristiano went back to United because Pep would've had him playing LWB.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Looks old, tired and selfish to me recently. Guy is going to be playing like it’s the Ronaldo Show.

Will make Utd less fluid, with him in the middle.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Lol all of you suppsoed Arsenal fans who are happy at this, let's see how happy you are after he beats Midget Love Island Senderos for the header to score his 5th headed goal of the game against us
Yeah, weird stuff. Think it might be because we’re a midtable club now and can sit back and just enjoy these players/teams.

You’ve got Arsenal fans expecting and accepting defeats against rivals, finishing midtable etc.

Top Bottom