Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Wreck It, Ralf

GDeep™

The Solihull Slob
Feel sorry for Rashford. He’s gone from a good kid from a tough background who wanted to shine a light on issues that many face, to now being this guy who is clearly being handled and now can’t take a piss without someone putting a statement out on his behalf.

Pretty dubious too, guy can probably just about spell his name but puts out statements like a politician.

ExtjExhtts

=Ex timo jens Ex Highbury two thousand six
Which of the members in Oles staff gave Pawson a blowjob before the game? He clearly wanted United to win.

ExtjExhtts

Which of the members in Oles staff gave Pawson a blowjob before the game? He clearly wanted United to win.

Ash10

Softer than Granit 🤩
The fact that they have a thread called "How can Ole be this bad?" over on Redcafe amazes me. It’s like they make threads for anything & everything

yousif_arteta

King of Twitter Rumours
Even most us don't really rate mikel but he has his way to set up the team and how they play and he stubborn with his management. So far oleh i just don't know he heavily dependable on his team brilliance and he just give them freedom to do whatever they could i rarely see him shout at players or give them instructions during the game.

ExtjExhtts

Even most us don't really rate mikel but he has his way to set up the team and how they play and he stubborn with his management. So far oleh i just don't know he heavily dependable on his team brilliance and he just give them freedom to do whatever they could i rarely see him shout at players or give them instructions during the game.

Artetas style of play is despicable. Oles crapiness doesnt mean we should be happy with that.

Latest posts