• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ole can’t be long for the job. He held on due to decent results against top 6. No longer.
Oleh is in job because top 4 finish and thier player quality before Fernandes signed utd were struggling heavily they found the balance but they f**ked up last summer by not improving thier midfield

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Wow that Scholes stuff! Whattheeeffffffffff...

So.. we now have a wifebeater & brother's wife banger, a daughter fkr and ss-raper. Legendary stuff.

Any other golden legends? Has the old man been visiting Mr. Epst or something?

I bet Bruno bangs rodents.
I would be stunned if Cantona has never killed or eaten anyone. Also, look at Bruno's teeth. He must be part rat himself.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
IMG-20211024-WA0055.jpg

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Didn't see any of the game but what a quality result. Ole must stay!

Would be highly annoying if someone came in and had a Tuchel like impact though. Surely Conte would be that person.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I was waiting for the golden Goldbridge stuff, and only saw Wash & Go adverts first, but after 5 minutes he started to deliver. Tits on a Nun FC, he said it.

I'm still really baffled on how they didn't improve their midfield, but got Ronaldo even when they have Cavani.

Kris

Wow that Scholes stuff! Whattheeeffffffffff...

So.. we now have a wifebeater & brother's wife banger, a daughter fkr and ss-raper. Legendary stuff.

Any other golden legends? Has the old man been visiting Mr. Epst or something?

I bet Bruno bangs rodents.
There's also the cop briber.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

There's also the cop briber.
Who is that?

What's especially funny in the Goldbridge video, is that he demanded Pogba to start instead of "McFred", and later at about 12.30 minutes he said he would have slid Van Dijk, and didn't care and got a red, just like Pogba did later on to Keita.

Anyway, everyone knows, that Pogba can't handle 2-man midfield without Kante or such.

Top Bottom