• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It is absolutely disgusting! What father/parent does something like that? Just sick! Hope the authorities look into this. God knows what has been going on there. :mad:
I hope karma gets Scholes for what he did to Reyes. And of course what it seems to his own daughter. The filth will always surface for wrongdoers.

How can he be so idiotic to put that stuff to internet. The guy is a total idiot.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

How can he be so idiotic to put that stuff to internet.
If this **** ends up on internet what else has happened? Just disgusting! And even if this is all, why post something like that? How screwed up in your head would you need to be to do that?

That is it for me on this sorry subject! So sad all around.

Kris

Who is that?

What's especially funny in the Goldbridge video, is that he demanded Pogba to start instead of "McFred", and later at about 12.30 minutes he said he would have slid Van Dijk, and didn't care and got a red, just like Pogba did later on to Keita.

Anyway, everyone knows, that Pogba can't handle 2-man midfield without Kante or such.
Harry Maguire

drippin

GDeep™

League is very weak
If this **** ends up on internet what else has happened? Just disgusting! And even if this is all, why post something like that? How screwed up in your head would you need to be to do that?

That is it for me on this sorry subject! So sad all around.
His daughter put it on the internet, she’s 20 I think. Weird, yeah.

drippin

This is a new one, I have to say, putting your daughters foot in your mouth and eating her nails. Wtf.
Was he eating or sucking? Anyway, that's the definition of true love. I have never come close to it. 😢

drippin

I think it's a new benchmark for weirdos, to come public being a pedo on your daughter, and having a foot fetish on top of it. I can't imagine what he is up for his next benchmark.

He has no competition, a true legend.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
FCepcHcXsAw3QqR

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wow. The playing out from the back. It's like watching 4 year olds who are trying to get the ball under control.
We are as open at the back as a brothel on dollar night
I'm laughing.

Not sure why but I am laughing. I think I am having a breakdown.
Liverpool took that first half way too seriously
India losing, United losing. If Ham crashes into Max on T1, I'll take a week break from the internet...
My stream flicked to another channel as soon as Salah scored. Even the pirates have had enough.

And let's not start with Rashy, because he was busy studying for his fecking MBE... the useless c*nt. Could've went for his surgery instead of waiting till after Euros and needed to recover in our new season... Stealing a living. Should concentrate more on his football because we pay his fecking salary.
Maguire is a great lad. He is not the problem. Took guts to go out there.
McTominay doesn't know what planet he's on. Absolutely no idea how to hold. He should not be anchoring the midfield.

There's no way you are going to convince me this Liverpool team is man for man a much much better team than we have, they just have a world class manager making them run like a well oiled machine, and our manager is average and has us all over the place.
We were 5 goals away from making this a tie. Unlucky.
Unlucky today
I thought it was thoroughly decent of Liverpool to take their foot off the gas in the second half. Nice chaps.
Ole will turn this around, have faith

Latest posts+

Top Bottom