• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

A lot of noise on Conte right now. Di Marzio saying we’re about to get serious to go get him.

He’s the right hire tbh. Look at some of the Galacticos you have in the dressing room.

Trying to win them over with Brendan or Potter would be a non-starter. If Zidane isn’t available you get Conte.

Top four will be an absolute bloodbath. Pep, Moyes, Conte, Tuchel and Klopp.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Conte, Pep, Klopp and Tuchel. We have Arteta.

I know someone close to the club and apparently there’s annoyance at board level with our inconsistency.

We’re the black sheep of KSE right now and Edu and Mikel are on a short leash.

Zidane with Paul Mitchell DoF have been contacted already and are going to wait and see.

sdotzdot

Established Member
I told you all to bet on Ole out and conte in yesterday, easiest money you’ll ever make. These bums who run multi billion pound clubs have no clue. They just make the obvious decisions but months/years too late (looking at you too Arsenal).

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I’m late to this but I’m finished omds

This is Emery/Emirates level toxicity I’m actually impressed, cause I’ve not seen anything like it since.

It's an Italian gesture, something he picked up in Juventus. Italians use it when there is some kind of confusion about what someone else says.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Can’t wait for Conte to get it so we can cross him off the list as potential Arsenal
manager come summer. Couldn’t be happier!

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Can’t wait for Conte to get it so we can cross him off the list as potential Arsenal
manager come summer. Couldn’t be happier!

Not trying to take the piss, but would he have even considered Arsenal with the budget? He left Inter and Chelsea because of a lack of ambition. He wanted Lukaku and Van Dijk both at Chelsea which was refused. Similar situation with Inter, left them after breaking Juve's 9 year streak because he wasn't confident the board would back him in the market.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not trying to take the piss, but would he have even considered Arsenal with the budget? He left Inter and Chelsea because of a lack of ambition. He wanted Lukaku and Van Dijk both at Chelsea which was refused. Similar situation with Inter, left them after breaking Juve's 10 year streak because he wasn't confident the board would back him in the market.

Yeah if we had an older squad with Liverpool level players he’d 💯 take it but right now we’re years off contending.

Have so many projects in the squad and you only really get two or three years out of Conte so what’s the point?

We need to be looking at a good bridge manager like a Potter or Rodgers before going for a heavy hitter like Conte.

Final piece of a very incomplete jigsaw.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Our squad is not even close to there’s, and I mean not even close. If they hire a serial winner like conte we are ****ed for the next few seasons at least until it inevitably turns sour with him and he gets sacked.
I didn’t say we had more talent than United or are a bigger club financially if talking over years. This year we can beat them, they are soft defensively. I thought that before Liverpool trashed them. Any given year we can beat them and finish above them especially in this kind of year where 4th place is anyone’s call. They added but we had the better window and have improved more over last few windows talentwise. We did beat them last year with a much weaker squad. I like our pace running at Maguire matchup wise. maybe because I think Maguire is ****, outside their attack and Bissaka and Degea I don’t rate their defense. Also 4 straight managers have failed at Man utd how do you number 5 is the right one?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He’s spot on but Utd and fans just can’t see it. Just as the rest of England as soon as he puts the three lions shirt on. Man’s a joke of a defender. Gives away more goals than Xhaka but in some weird fashion never gets the blame for anything..?
Maguire is awful so slow, the Euros was the best he has ever played or ever will play

Alexs

I didn’t say we had more talent than United or are a bigger club financially if talking over years. This year we can beat them, they are soft defensively. I thought that before Liverpool trashed them. Any given year we can beat them and finish above them especially in this kind of year where 4th place is anyone’s call. They added but we had the better window and have improved more over last few windows talentwise. We did beat them last year with a much weaker squad. I like our pace running at Maguire matchup wise. maybe because I think Maguire is ****, outside their attack and Bissaka and Degea I don’t rate their defense. Also 4 straight managers have failed at Man utd how do you number 5 is the right one?
We play them away on 2nd Dec. If Ole's still there, maybe a 40% win chance and that win would get him sacked. If Conte is there it's 5%. About the same odds for finishing above them.

City, Chelsea, Liverpool take the top three spots so to get top 4 you have to finish above Utd, West Ham, Leicester, Tottenham and rely on Brighton falling away and Everton being useless. 8th looks a good bet, 6th if the stars align,

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Yeah if we had an older squad with Liverpool level players he’d 💯 take it but right now we’re years off contending.

Have so many projects in the squad and you only really get two or three years out of Conte so what’s the point?

We need to be looking at a good bridge manager like a Potter or Rodgers before going for a heavy hitter like Conte.

Final piece of a very incomplete jigsaw.

Yeah it's risky, in 2 years time we may very well end up with Moses, Bowen, Young and a very ****ty squad. Ole may have failed this year but he at least he'll leave with a squad that is in pretty good shape for the next manager to improve.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah it's risky, in 2 years time we may very well end up with Moses, Bowen, Young and a very ****ty squad. Ole may have failed this year but he at least he'll leave with a squad that is in pretty good shape for the next manager to improve.

Yeah if you got a proper midfielder then I could see you contending.

Rice in there would transform your midfield.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom