• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Funny how Yanited seem to want the super bottler in Potch over Conte...why, are they committed to carrying on Ole's lack of silverware :lol:

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Luckily for us, Sp**s are ****e and should get Ole another week on the job

Hopefully agent Pep continues losing to Ole as usual, and Arteta is sacked and Conte comes to Arsenal and Utd have to hire someone ****e like Zidane or Fonseca or Potter or Rodgers

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Maybe this is some Brazilian thing? @El Duderino
Makes Oscar banging his sister look less weird by comparison tbf
B8c4-oxCMAELWH7.jpg

oscar-sister500.jpg

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
these people smoke some really weird ****.

Edit: damn, i feel like a bloody pedo just looking at that. such little girls.:facepalm:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I think people who think Conte or Zidane will come in a change every thing for the better right away I have my doubts. I rate lots of their players Rashford, Cavani, Messi’s caddy, Pogba, Bruno, and Varane. But Maguire is overrated and there holding midfield is soft as well although Fred is better than McChicken. I suspect the players will improve when a new manager comes but this despite the talent is heavily imbalanced in attack and has holes that can be exploited. Pogba is another one who is great but very up and down. They are a team of great players but a far from a great team and have structural problems no manager will fix a good manager isn’t going to make Maguire worth the 70 odd million they paid for him.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He’s spot on but Utd and fans just can’t see it. Just as the rest of England as soon as he puts the three lions shirt on. Man’s a joke of a defender. Gives away more goals than Xhaka but in some weird fashion never gets the blame for anything..?
Some countries can't handle not having a proper player in a position they've traditionally thrived in. You think about England just in recent memory going from Adams to Campbell to Terry and Ferdinand and now there's nobody within 2 levels of any of them at CB. So instead of being realistic about what they have, you see them hyping up bang average players like Stones and Maguire because it hurts to admit that we're in a down period in terms of the class of central defender available this generation. Then you look at United specifically and it's no so long since they had Vidic and Rio, a pairing that any objective person ranks as no worse than top 3 in PL history if not the absolute best. Then you watch your rivals, Liverpool sign VVD the kind of player that Utd always used to get from within the league and you pay more money for a grossly inferior player and of course there's going to be a bunch of spin to try and mitigate that embarrassment.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom