• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I'll keep saying it, Cristiano Ronaldo is the greatest of all time, there's something fascinating about watching him perform at this level at 36 years old. Amazing goal and assist, today.
Best goal scorer of all time most likely, but Messi is better, Messi is best passer in the game and has matched the goal strike rate of Ronny. Plus his Barca owned Real when both were at their best. You had to start a Goat debate ugh

GDeep™

League is very weak
GOAT debates are dead. How do you judge? Not like we watched players from previous far gone decades too.

Generation debates or labels have more credibility for me as you’ve watched most of the players being discussed. Messi/Ronaldo are the best of their generation.

Diego Maradona was getting kicked around every game, played in poorer conditions, the original Ronaldo was getting kicked too, played in an era of great defenders etc.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I'll keep saying it, Cristiano Ronaldo is the greatest of all time, there's something fascinating about watching him perform at this level at 36 years old. Amazing goal and assist, today.
He is a great player, but greatest of all time? Not in a million years! There Maradona reigns supreme! Maradona in his pomp was head and shoulders above everyone else who played at that time. I have had the privilege of seeing both players in their prime and to me it isn't even particularly close. Maradona was singular!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He is a great player, but greatest of all time? Not in a million years! There Maradona reigns supreme! Maradona in his pomp was head and shoulders above everyone else who played at that time. I have had the privilege of seeing both players in their prime and to me it isn't even particularly close. Maradona was singular!
Even Messi is a bit better than Ronaldo, but that's debatable.

The real Ronaldo without his injuries...

Funny with these United and Portugal fans. I bet they think Bruno is clearly the best AMF of all-time. :lol:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

"Maradona in his pomp"
"Ronaldo Nazario without his injuries"

All these caveats, they don't apply to Cristiano because he's the GOAT. His pomp has been his whole career, he doesn't get overweight, injured or use growth hormones.

drippin

"Maradona in his pomp"

All these caveats, they don't apply to Cristiano because he's the GOAT. His pomp has been his whole career, he doesn't get overweight, injured or use growth hormones.
He is one of the best, but you guys are totally deluded to think he is clearly the best.

You guys love a guy who *nally rapes. Nasty guy, but United has a collection of them. It's your tradition.

GDeep™

League is very weak
"Maradona in his pomp"

You’re reaching now tbh. Growth Hormones when he was a kid? They don’t give you the skill Messi has either. Also not like ALL players don’t take something. Every club or sportsman is pushing some boundary or going into a grey area to gain an advantage.

As a pure footballer, Ronaldo isn’t in the same league as Messi.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You’re reaching now tbh. Growth Hormones when he was a kid? They don’t give you the skill Messi has either. Also not like ALL players don’t take something. Every club or sportsman is pushing some boundary or going into a grey area to gain an advantage.

Staying out of the Messi/Ronaldo debate but agreed it’s naive to believe a lot of the guys at the top of the game have never taken something and single out Messi for it.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I meant everything in that post aside from the tongue-in-cheek dig on Messi, Messi and Ronaldo are the greatest for me. I have no time for the "real Ronaldo" posts, Cristiano surpassed him a long time ago, delusion if you think after everything accomplished by Cristiano that he is behind Nazario.

drippin

I meant everything in that post aside from the tongue-in-cheek dig on Messi, Messi and Ronaldo are the greatest for me. I have no time for the "real Ronaldo" posts, Cristiano surpassed him a long time ago.
In raping that's for sure.

drippin

Personally I just love I made money out of the obvious Tottenham win for United (Tottenham are total **** currently) and how Ole isn't sacked for a while.

They paid for Ronaldo to block their other players and I won't be surprised for Ronaldo to ruin the dressing room when things start to go wrong again.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom