• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

No, Goldbridge is just acting now. He is a meme and he is aware of that.

Nah, this is really what he’s like. Saw a clip of him starting his stream and the green screen collapses. You can’t plan some of the stuff he does. He has this amazing ability to speak without thinking.

There was that one time I had my doubts when he was on a beach speaking about the Maguire transfer and some fruit seller pulled a knife on him.

Joestlaachmkr

Ronaldo are just unreal, even at the age of 36. How many times hasn’t he saved Man United this season?

It’s funny watching Wally At The Wheel.. Whenever Solskjaer are close of getting the boot, he somehow always manages to save his job. Lol

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He literally forced that goal in through sheer will power I can't believe it. There was a row of about 4 teammates lined up and he just ignored them all. :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He's out of this world, people around here are really trying their hardest to deny his greatness.
I have literally seen no one deny his greatness here, but it's a known fact that most people on this forum can't understand what they read.

Great to see a draw so Ole gets more time, got me some betting money as well.

Varane getting into an injury spree with the toughness of EPL already? ;)

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Varane out a month we play them in a month if they don’t have Varane and Ole is in charge I am liking our chances at Old Trafford. City must be licking their chops Varane and Wan Bissaka are the only two decent defenders they have.

IstraBalagina

Ronaldo scoring goals every single game while Messi faking injuries in Ligue 1, not even comparable.
Also comparing the drug addict Maradona to Cristiano is disrespectful.

Haphazard

CR7 channels his inner Anime hero whereby he has a flashback of his friends/family while his team are down to come up with the W in clutch time. :lol:

Insane footballer, personally prefer Messi for his more all round end product including assists and just the eye test in general but don't mind whoever puts either at #1 tbh. We should consider ourselves lucky we got to see 2 of the greatest footballers go at it for over 10 years, I don't think we get that with Mbappe/Haaland tbh.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
CR7 channels his inner Anime hero whereby he has a flashback of his friends/family while his team are down to come up with the W in clutch time. :lol:

Ronaldo, every ****ing match...

...GOAT anime this, imo.

Top Bottom