Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Wreck It, Ralf

Sanchez11

Superior Journalist To Charles Watts
Not bothered i had them up there this season, which aint happening. Take our spot in the EL and Tets will be gone. We go again!!

Toby Andrl

Part Time Stuttgart Fan
Trusted ✔️
Really sad to see there are posters on here who only rate managers who have won stuff because they’ve been at big money clubs. @Toby Andrl to come in and mop up here. Put them right bro.

Seeing who's in here talking like this I'll gladly save my time. Not having another xG situation trying to explain maths to someone. Also, there's tons of stuff on Rangnick out there, beginning with his work at SSV Ulm, his connection to Helmut Groß, his inspiration by Lobanowski, Michels, etc.

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted ✔️
I can’t see him doing much in 6 months as manager but if he’s director afterwards then that’s different, he might actually implement a plan, Utd have been planless for years.

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted ✔️
"Rangnick-eh"

He’ll be Manchester’s second most famous Ralf

Two-Pints-of-Lager-and-a-Packet-of-Crisps.jpg

Rex Banter

Got Swerved By Steve Bruce
Trusted ✔️
Seeing who's in here talking like this I'll gladly save my time. Not having another xG situation trying to explain maths to someone. Also, there's tons of stuff on Rangnick out there, beginning with his work at SSV Ulm, his connection to Helmut Groß, his inspiration by Lobanowski, Michels, etc.

Bielsa is one of the great minds in the game but I wouldn’t want him managing my football team.

That siesta to Moscow looks dodgy to me. Strong hints that he’s dusted.

Haphazard

So
City/Chelsea/United/Pool/Sp**s/West Ham/Leicester all have far superior managers to us meanwhile we will have to endure Al-Teta's brand of terrorism.

Sad Cat GIF