• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
His interview he did with Neville on the golf course, I would be fuming if one of our players did that.

One of the most unprofessional things I have seen.

Jack badmon

People laugh at him as well :lol:

It’s fair to question his place amongst the upper echelons as an elite manager, but it’s clear he’s far from a clown.

Meanwhile at Arsenal.

Clowns are really good at entertaining, that’s what they do. End of the day he is still a clown.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Clowns are really good at entertaining, that’s what they do. End of the day he is still a clown.
:lol: Fair enough man

Me personally I liked him as a player and whilst I think the Man U job is a bit too big for him, atleast it wasn’t his first job.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If Ole cannot take this team to top 3, he should resign.

His teams are unbalanced, but the sheer quality of the players is too much.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
:lol: Fair enough man

Me personally I liked him as a player and whilst I think the Man U job is a bit too big for him, atleast it wasn’t his first job.

It's cause he looks like Gollum...unless he was Ferguson level as a manager, he was always gonna get some banter for that.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

A weird trend to me is fans of 'big 6' clubs constantly arguing with each other over finances, especially Utd, City and Chelsea fans, always trying to prove their club has got a good deal on something...like they're all spending a lot of money. No one is squeaky clean in this.

Also you know football finances have inflated out of control when fans are like "we got these players for ONLY 115million pounds 🤯"

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I've seen many announcements from our club but this is probably the best unveiling I've seen from us. The bit with Rio was really a passing of the torch moment.

MNUS

Despise United more than just about anyone and at this point there is one consolation in that the squad is too great to fail and the manager too poor to succeed, particularly up against other teams that also have great squads and unlimited funds.

You know hes the kind of manager that will stay around for decades as well and they aren't going to fire a club legend for not being unable to go the extra step if they didn't when they were 15th and in dreadful form, which is fantastic news if he continues to finish 2nd/3rd and grabs a 2nd rate trophy here or there.

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom