• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

GDeep™

League is very weak
Feel sorry for Rashford. He’s gone from a good kid from a tough background who wanted to shine a light on issues that many face, to now being this guy who is clearly being handled and now can’t take a piss without someone putting a statement out on his behalf.

Pretty dubious too, guy can probably just about spell his name but puts out statements like a politician.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Which of the members in Oles staff gave Pawson a blowjob before the game? He clearly wanted United to win.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Which of the members in Oles staff gave Pawson a blowjob before the game? He clearly wanted United to win.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
The fact that they have a thread called "How can Ole be this bad?" over on Redcafe amazes me. It’s like they make threads for anything & everything

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Even most us don't really rate mikel but he has his way to set up the team and how they play and he stubborn with his management. So far oleh i just don't know he heavily dependable on his team brilliance and he just give them freedom to do whatever they could i rarely see him shout at players or give them instructions during the game.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Even most us don't really rate mikel but he has his way to set up the team and how they play and he stubborn with his management. So far oleh i just don't know he heavily dependable on his team brilliance and he just give them freedom to do whatever they could i rarely see him shout at players or give them instructions during the game.

Artetas style of play is despicable. Oles crapiness doesnt mean we should be happy with that.

Top Bottom