• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Not being funny, but you look at the kind of football fans calling Pogba crap and it pretty much validates his greatness.

No need to talk about greatness. He has never been anything special since his return to Manchester. Seems to be a rather disgusting human being aswell.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Sp**s are above them and we could be above if we win our next 2.

Imagine a team that costly and talent available below the north London clubs in crisis

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Pogba has played a **** load of football at 28... within the next year think he will be hitting 500 club games & 100 senior caps for France

hope he gets the huge contract next summer but would not be surprised with a Cesc drop off

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Pogba has played a **** load of football at 28... within the next year think he will be hitting 500 club games & 100 senior caps for France

hope he gets the huge contract next summer but would not be surprised with a Cesc drop off
I think it's PSG or bust for him. Think Real are too smart to give him a bumper contract. United aren't, though, so he may stick around for the cash.

Separately, Ole needs a killer run of results in the next few weeks or he's toast.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I think it's PSG or bust for him. Think Real are too smart to give him a bumper contract. United aren't, though, so he may stick around for the cash.

Separately, Ole needs a killer run of results in the next few weeks or he's toast.
He wouldn't get a bumper contract, but there's talk he's willing to take a pay cut to come to Madrid.

Pogba is a player I'd love to see play under a proper manager. He's been playing rather clueless managers for most of his career, both at club and national team level, and that really hurts a CM. People would probably appreciate more the player that he is if he had played under someone decent...past it-Mourinho, Ole, and Deschamps is really a terrible group of managers for a player like him to best be able to show his quality and develop as a midfielder. Allegri meh.

Ole is definitely toast with their fixtures coming up. Liverpool, at Tottenham, City, at Watford, and Chelsea I think it was. No way he is getting through that...I have a hard time seeing them get 3 pts in any of those games. My hope is they make another **** hire. Anyways after those 5 fixtures it might be hard for them to recover for a top 4 spot even with a good manager.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

This is not good sign for ole. Pogba Ronaldo and Rashford both look unhappy with him. Won't be surprised if Bruno too he always does look frustrated in pitch.

Seem to me it's only matter of time before they change managers there is even talks after Liverpool game but i think they'll do it in November international break

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
seems odd to leak that if 'They accept no harm meant & Solskjaer was complimenting 23yo' wft :lol:

a change of manager could be bad for the Rashford camp as chances are the next guy is not playing 4 forwards & Pogba

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Ole: "Maybe Marcus should focus on his football"

Yanited lads: "How dare you, mate...who do you think you are, his manager or something!"

Ole: "Umm..."

But Rashford is trying to save the world, mate. He is seen as a new Messiah so the football can wait until the world has been saved.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

maxresdefault.jpg
5922a157fa5070f0808a9986af18854a.jpg

Latest posts+

Top Bottom