• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Not bothered i had them up there this season, which aint happening. Take our spot in the EL and Tets will be gone. We go again!!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ralf Ragnarok.

Terrible super hero film, terrible manager.

If we finish behind them this season, I will be disappointed

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Really sad to see there are posters on here who only rate managers who have won stuff because they’ve been at big money clubs. @Toby Andrl to come in and mop up here. Put them right bro.

Seeing who's in here talking like this I'll gladly save my time. Not having another xG situation trying to explain maths to someone. Also, there's tons of stuff on Rangnick out there, beginning with his work at SSV Ulm, his connection to Helmut Groß, his inspiration by Lobanowski, Michels, etc.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I can’t see him doing much in 6 months as manager but if he’s director afterwards then that’s different, he might actually implement a plan, Utd have been planless for years.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
"Rangnick-eh"

He’ll be Manchester’s second most famous Ralf

Two-Pints-of-Lager-and-a-Packet-of-Crisps.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Seeing who's in here talking like this I'll gladly save my time. Not having another xG situation trying to explain maths to someone. Also, there's tons of stuff on Rangnick out there, beginning with his work at SSV Ulm, his connection to Helmut Groß, his inspiration by Lobanowski, Michels, etc.

Bielsa is one of the great minds in the game but I wouldn’t want him managing my football team.

That siesta to Moscow looks dodgy to me. Strong hints that he’s dusted.

Haphazard

So
City/Chelsea/United/Pool/Sp**s/West Ham/Leicester all have far superior managers to us meanwhile we will have to endure Al-Teta's brand of terrorism.

Sad Cat GIF

Latest posts+

Top Bottom