• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That's golden! :lol:

WDWLD thus far, meaning 8 points from 5 games. Some games have been postponed.

Ronaldo didn't come to fight for 6th place. So I wonder what is he going to do next.

United need to get results soon, because between 5.3.-2.4.2022 they have very tough five fixtures.

They can't afford to drop points in their 'softer' games. The fact that they had games in hand to go above us shows that points on the board is always the better shout. I mean we have games in hand to go within 2 points of Chelsea. I can't get excited about that.

City
Sp**s
Atletico
Liverpool
Leicester

That is a run where they will drop points.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
United will come good soon. They're a family. Great to see old directors, past players like Charlton and their greatest ever manager SAF at every match. Like grandfathers sitting in the audience, lending gravitas and meaning to their roots and traditions.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So turn out martial didn't ask to be left out from the game. Ralf really already creating too much pressure and problems because he not handling situations well

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

United will come good soon. They're a family. Great to see old directors, past players like Charlton and their greatest ever manager SAF at every match. Like grandfathers sitting in the audience, lending gravitas and meaning to their roots and traditions.

How long have we been saying they’ll come good for? :lol:

Seven or eight years at this point.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Manutd will never come good until they start to think like modern football club they far behind from Liverpool man city Chelsea and yes Arsenal who been smart off the pitch and started to think they can't keep spending on stars to compete with big boys because the squad was mess so they started from zero. Utd can easily do the same because they are better financially than Arsenal and Liverpool but they won't do that. It been near 10 years for utd since fergie left and the story is one good season followed by abslout banter season.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

FJLpXQdWYAQuYjB

Ralf fits this scummy club like a glove.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Manutd will never come good until they start to think like modern football club they far behind from Liverpool man city Chelsea and yes Arsenal who been smart off the pitch and started to think they can't keep spending on stars to compete with big boys because the squad was mess so they started from zero. Utd can easily do the same because they are better financially than Arsenal and Liverpool but they won't do that. It been near 10 years for utd since fergie left and the story is one good season followed by abslout banter season.
Agree 100%. They are in a right old mess now, but throwing money at a problem isn't necessarily wrong if you have it to spare. Problem with that solution right now is that club football in the PL is becoming more and more a team game and then you cannot bring in players like Ronaldo and think he will solve anything. It is still good enough to maybe get top 4 to top 6 but they will not get near e.g. Man City like this.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Genuinely what happened to Sancho?

I know the Bundesliga tax is a meme but he looks worse than Dan James ffs.
Have seen how they play in Bundesliga?

No wonder Sancho Havertz and Werner score load of goals. This League don't know something called defending

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The smart Utd fans were begging all summer for a no. 6 cos they knew it was a priority, had to sit silent while all the knobheads got excited over Ronaldo, I’d be gloating pretty hard right now if I were them.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The smart Utd fans were begging all summer for a no. 6 cos they knew it was a priority, had to sit silent while all the knobheads got excited over Ronaldo, I’d be gloating pretty hard right now if I were them.

Feels weird we’re trying to add Arthur and Tielemans but they’re not even looking to buy a midfielder.

Are they capped out with FFP or something?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Feels weird we’re trying to add Arthur and Tielemans but they’re not even looking to buy a midfielder.

Are they capped out with FFP or something?

Their wage bill is legit insane, but then it always has been, I doubt money’s an issue, surely they’ll buy a midfielder in the summer, someone like Neves.

But they’ve got to coordinate that midfielder search with a permanent manager search, no point just buying Rangnick’s recommendation cos he might not stick around.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom