• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The difference was the amount of years spent doing that standing still my friend. Why don't you understand that? Arteta has finished 8th in one and a half seasons and will be sacked if something similar happens again. Arsène was allowed to continously finish 4th and get battered week after week in big games and not progressing in the CL.

One and a half years over 10 years of utter bullshit. Don't call me an ***** again, swear to god.
I’m guessing you’re about 12. Put your big brother on ffs.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Typical makingtrax can't respond to something that doesn't fit his insane agenda. My god. Call me all the names under the sun it won't stop you being a agenda merchant fraud.

9bfa64a3edc4d83773b37c9141341370.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
It’s very hard to respond to nonsense, not something you’d know about. :lol:

Many people respond to you with straight up facts and you either don't reply or make some dull as dishwater comment.

Honestly I've never met an Arsenal fan who's this aggravating and this obsessed with Arsène to the point where said person cannot throw in any negatives for debate. It is absolutely bizarre and pure delusion.

I feel sorry for you.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Many people respond to you with straight up facts and you either don't reply or make some dull as dishwater comment.

Honestly I've never met an Arsenal fan who's this aggravating and this obsessed with Arsène to the point where said person cannot throw in any negatives for debate. It is absolutely bizarre and pure delusion.

I feel sorry for you.
😂

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We were 100% wrong to demand Arsène leaves, never mind the way a lot of fans protested.

Even if you didn't get to a point where you were "Wenger Out" (like I was) it was wrong, you at least have to hold your hands up.

The issue was never him, it was always Stan.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Not sure if this is the right place but feeling sorry for Rooney. Bunch of cocks blackmailing him for 10k.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Cheating on your partner is a horrible thing to do.

Also...

We were 100% wrong to demand Arsène leaves, never mind the way a lot of fans protested.

Even if you didn't get to a point where you were "Wenger Out" (like I was) it was wrong, you at least have to hold your hands up.

...meant to type "did" here.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The issue was Wenger. He approved of the down sizing and the selling of players to fund the stadium. He approved transfers and set up the team that seen us clock up some historic defeats. If Wenger wasn't happy at any point all he needed to do was say, I've asked for x y and z it's not happened and the fan base would have supported him. The blow back from the super league would have been a beech party in comparison. His silence was acceptance of the status quo. His silence left us in the mess we are in on and off the park. His greatness gave way to mediocrity. I know it's not a popular opinion but that's my take.

Top Bottom