• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Based on their performances so far this season...Carrick will be the one that got away from them, mark my words!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I wonder how many points on average in a season ManU get extra through soft referee decisions? Could it be worth 5-10 pts a season on average? Last two match days they have picked up 4 pts through late penalties. Was listening to BBC Football Daily and they were upset with all the cheap penalties awarded to the top teams including ManU this weekend.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Unlike Arteta he's a proper coach who has clear idea of his own philosophy and knows how to implement it to his players and turning it to club's philosophy. That means he knows how to coach and develop players and team to press effectively. Given the talent United have and his coaching, there is potential that he can develop Man United to be the most exciting team to watch. Trophy will come after clear idea is implemented to this team.
I don't think Ralf will do much with this current utd squad. Feels unbalanced, like there is missing something.

Pretty sure after a busy summer transfer window he can make it work though. Excellent coach who has a working philosophy. Is he staying temporarily or is he being tested for an extended contract?

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I wonder how many points on average in a season ManU get extra through soft referee decisions? Could it be worth 5-10 pts a season on average? Last two match days they have picked up 4 pts through late penalties. Was listening to BBC Football Daily and they were upset with all the cheap penalties awarded to the top teams including ManU this weekend.
spiderman-thats-it.gif

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

They weren't soft decisions, Ødegaard's foul was a bit brainless, a clear penalty and so was yesterday.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

They weren't soft decisions, Ødegaard's foul was a bit brainless, a clear penalty and so was yesterday.
Only partly agree. Think Ødegaard's can be given, but yesterday's was Ronaldo feeling the arm and deciding to go to ground. He threw himself to the ground. You can see that in his body movement. That is not a player losing balance, that is a player that wants to lose balance.

On the general point I don't think you can honestly disagree though. Your club has had the privilege of biased referees for years. But no need to discuss further since you are a ManU supporter.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

And you're an Arsenal fan. Great discussion.
I don't particularly like having fans of other teams here on A-M. I know others think differently and you are by no stretch the worst of the lot, so fair enough.

In this particular discussion I just don't want to discuss further as I actively dislike ManU as a club. So it isn't going to be very constructive, especially from my end. I leave it to others who have different views and like to interact with opposing fans who **** on our club. See you got a "laugh" from the forums resident antisemite. Interact with her! She enjoys it!

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Ødegaard foul was stonewall pen. Nobody here is complaining about it.
If Ronaldo was a clear pen then what about maguire pull on tomiyasu?
Utd and then even Leicester do get a lot of soft ones which others mostly don't.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Might be reading into it too much but Lindelof did suffer breathing issues during the game and had to come off, could be related.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

United have an interesting run from 5.3.2022 to 2.4.2022.

City-United -> United-Tottenham -> United-Atletico -> Liverpool-United -> United-Leicester

Good luck with that.

Although that's only a game per 4,7 days.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom