• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Malky

Established Member
Another absolutely dreadful performance by Rashford. Can't remember the last time the lad had a decent game, to be fair.
Did Ronaldo turn down City, or was it City that wasn't keen on him and it was Mendes that was pushing for a City move? Either way they've dodged a bullet.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Ronaldo and Bruno can't play in the same team. Don't know when they'll realize it. However **** Santos is, he knew not to play them together for Portugal. There's literally no formation to make it work.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Ronaldo and Bruno can't play in the same team. Don't know when they'll realize it. However **** Santos is, he knew not to play them together for Portugal. There's literally no formation to make it work.
Yep. Both want to stay central, roam around to find opportunities to get goals or assists, so they end up getting in each other's way. Add to that the fact that Bruno can only play #10 and Ronaldo, at this point, can only play CF, it's just not possible find a system that effectively uses them both. The fact that neither of them contribute to the press makes matters even worse.

Another absolutely dreadful performance by Rashford. Can't remember the last time the lad had a decent game, to be fair.
Did Ronaldo turn down City, or was it City that wasn't keen on him and it was Mendes that was pushing for a City move? Either way they've dodged a bullet.
Rashford is a counter attack merchant. Absolutely useless against teams who keep men behind the ball.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A-M finally coming around on PRashford??? My work here is nearly complete

Keplaz

To be fair it's unfair to judge Ralf Ragnick based on such a few amount of games

If people are willing to give Arteta 2 years and 250m before judging him, let's see how Ralf builds his team over time.
Except he only has 5 months. He only has January to sign and sell. And no one not even United will back an interim manager with the kind of cheddar needed. Ole looking like a miracle worker right now.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Yeah he was abysmal, same for Fernandes. There's too many risk-takers in this team and they're incapable of working together cohesively. Every player in the lineup seems to think they're the ****. We play a 4-2-2-2 and everyone infront of the midfield seems to play like Alexis Sanchez, it just doesn't work. Rangnick has a massive job on his hands.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Yeah he was abysmal, same for Fernandes. There's too many risk-takers in this team and they're incapable of working together cohesively. Every player in the lineup seems to think they're the ****. We play a 4-2-2-2 and everyone infront of the midfield seems to play like Alexis Sanchez, it just doesn't work. Rangnick has a massive job on his hands.
Question: Are you still happy with the signing of Ronaldo? To me he seems to have been absolute poison to your team chemistry.

Yesterday was about as bad as I have seen you guys play and I loved every minute of it! It was absolute ****e from minute one.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Question: Are you still happy with the signing of Ronaldo? To me he seems to have been absolute poison to your team chemistry.

Yesterday was about as bad as I have seen you guys play and I loved every minute of it! It was absolute ****e from minute one.

I'm happy with the Ronaldo signing, we would have been dumped out out of the Champions League by now without him, and he probably kept Ole in his job longer. It's the performances of some of those around him that think they're in the same class, which is the issue.

I feel you've really misread what's going on if you think Ronaldo is the issue here, his movement is always there and he's a reliable finisher. Fernandes and Rashford specifically need a reality check.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Think Pep and his super ego could have handled Ronaldo. Plus City’s squad is strong and balanced. United is just a total mess. Imagine being a young player and seeing these old guys getting all the minutes and ****ting on you at every turn! Must be so demotivating.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I'm happy with the Ronaldo signing, we would have been dumped out out of the Champions League by now without him, and he probably kept Ole in his job longer. It's the performances of some of those around him that think they're in the same class, which is the issue.

I feel you've really misread what's going on if you think Ronaldo is the issue here, his movement is always there and he's a reliable finisher. Fernandes and Rashford specifically need a reality check.
I was taking about team chemistry, not about his on field movement or finishing ability. Look how he behaves when something isn't going to his liking. His shaking his head, staring at his team mates etc. If this is him during games imagine how he is in training and the dressing room. I think he must be absolute poison for your team. Because of his pedigree and support in the club no one will dare say anything. I hope he stays and continues his antics unchecked! I for one am enjoying it! Cannot wait for your next game! Love to see you guys struggle! Only thing missing now would be to have Mourinho make a return and my joy would be limitless... :drool:

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

I think he must be absolute poison for your team.

Just because you keep repeating this, doesn't make it true. This poison player has been successful everywhere and he is dependable for what we need him to do, he is not the problem.

The players younger than him that think they are his level that are not pulling their weight are the issue.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Just because you keep repeating this, doesn't make it true. He's been successful everywhere and he is dependable for what we need him to do, he is not the problem.
Don't think he improved Juventus when he went there. Portugal when they won the Euros were better without him playing. If you are happy with him, all the better! Keep him for as long as you want! :thumbsup:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ronaldo was a shocking signing. Basically ruined Sancho’s big arrival, lad went from getting the 7 shirt and a starting spot to being a squad player with a bum number.

Greenwood/Rashford/Sancho/Martial should have been their four attacking options with the likes of Diallo and Lingard behind them.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Ronaldo was a shocking signing. Basically ruined Sancho’s big arrival, lad went from getting the 7 shirt and a starting spot to being a squad player with a *** number.

Greenwood/Rashford/Sancho/Martial should have been their four attacking options with the likes of Diallo and Lingard behind them.
They had Cavani already too. Priceless. 😂

Top Bottom