• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don't forget...Ralf said that after his interim manager role ends and he becomes their DOF at the end of the season, that he might recommend himself to be their permanent manager :lol:

When was the last time he managed a team when he didn’t give himself the job? The early 2000’s?

Actual tears.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

What brings the more joy? The suffering and chaos at rival clubs, the failure of managers you dislike or your own club doing well? I think for me it almost the two former. I know this makes me a petty human being, but I really enjoy seeing ManU disintegrate and Mourinho struggle at Roma. 😍

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

tenor.gif

The United situation is really bad when someone like Rangnick cant get them ticking along to some degree.

Still think its early though. They will need to get their act together or risk losing any potential gains in the near future (CL players, access to better sponsorship deals, etc). I believe they will start to click during this half of the season.

Its up to us, to continue getting the results we need to get, and try and stay ahead of them, Sp**s and West Ham.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That would be absolutely disaster decision. 500k for guy and his agent said multi times they want to move is not good.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The last guy they gave half a million a week, wanted to leave United after one training session :lol:

Pressing Ralf will have no idea how to use Pogba anyway, McFred and their pointless running will still be his preferred midfield.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I hope @rex Banter’s boys Atletico are at their brutal best when they face Yanited. No time for a Simeone **** up. Banish them from CL once and for all.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I hope @rex Banter’s boys Atletico are at their brutal best when they face Yanited. No time for a Simeone **** up. Banish them from CL once and for all.

Not feeling confident at all.

Back line is porous and Ronaldo eliminated us from the CL 6 years running or something mental.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom