• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

bruno f is an absolute gem of a player, had a look on his goals and assist the first season and it’s absolutely phenomenal. Don’t understand why am try to banter this player
We could do with him. He has it all
He is the definition of high risk high award player. He is really hard player to put in a shape cause he does whatever he wants and loses a lot of balls. Despite his numbers I think he will be one of the first casualties if United get proper manager.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He is the definition of high risk high award player. He is really hard player to put in a shape cause he does whatever he wants and loses a lot of balls. Despite his numbers I think he will be one of the first casualties if United get proper manager.

The lad had 32 goal contributions (18 g 14 ass) his first season in the premier. If a coach decides to move him I would riot if i were in anyway associated with Utd

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The lad had 32 goal contributions (18 g 14 ass) his first season in the premier. If a coach decides to move him I would riot if i were in anyway associated with Utd
Yeah but he is a player that relish in chaotic situation and need the team built around him. When he is asked to play within formation for Portugal he looks half the player. Brilliant stats but flawed player. I maintain a serious manager is not gonna have him

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Yeah but he is a player that relish in chaotic situation and need the team built around him.

This is because that's all you've seen him in, he can only handle the cards he's dealt with. Also, If you think Portugal have a strong functioning team and manager then you're also far from the truth, they're also under massive scrutiny and there's a good chance they don't qualify for the World Cup, a chaotis situation he's not really thriving in...

On Bruno, he is singlehandedly the reason why we've been in the Champions League spots in the last two seasons, and probably the reason why Ole kept a job for as long as he did. He's not the luxury player you make him out to be, he's probably one of our hardest working players. The issue is when you put him in a team full of players that don't play to his level, can't match his work rate, think most objective fans can say we were a better side when he and Cavani were playing together regularly. It's pretty amazing how he's played to the level he has under the crisis of management he had to deal with.

He's no De Bruyne but I think even the most biased fans around here can admit that he's a top player and we're a better side with him as part of our plans.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This is because that's all you've seen him in, he can only handle the cards he's dealt with. Also, If you think Portugal have a strong functioning team and manager then you're also far from the truth, they're also under massive scrutiny and there's a good chance they don't qualify for the World Cup, a chaotis situation he's not really thriving in...

On Bruno, he is singlehandedly the reason why we've been in the Champions League spots in the last two seasons, and probably the reason why Ole kept a job for as long as he did. He's not the luxury player you make him out to be, he's probably one of our hardest working players. The issue is when you put him in a team full of players that don't play to his level, can't match his work rate, think most objective fans can say we were a better side when he and Cavani were playing together regularly. It's pretty amazing how he's played to the level he has under the crisis of management he had to deal with.

He's no De Bruyne but I think even the most biased fans around here can admit that he's a top player and we're a better side with him as part of our plans.

He is a very good player. Pep, Klopp or even tuchel wouldn’t have him imo

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

...was "bring your son to work day" for Emile when this photo was taken, seemingly.
I always forget that Foden is really quite a midget. He looks taller somehow. Maybe because he is so skinny and his face is so thin.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Probably the end of his career at Man Utd. No doubt he’ll get picked up somewhere else.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I don’t how rival fans on Twitter are gonna jump on this when really they couldn’t give a sh*t about misogyny or domestic violence they just want to get one over on a rival.

But yeah that’s disgraceful from Greenwood, should be investigated by police.

Top Bottom