• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Bit late to the party, but remeber when they said they would rise back to power when the appointed Ralph? Well that turned out well for them.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Some of the most disgusting shameless people in the world. Imagine being this much of a prick just for a sound bite. Glad Ten Hag didn't give him the time of day

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Congrats Arsenal, bit of luck but win is a win. Well done.

Cheers fam.

But could you post it here where everyone can see it please? 🥶

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think manutd were unlucky this was better performance than Everton and Liverpool.

But with that defending i can't see them winning much.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Don't ever compare Ben White to Varane again btw.

That guy plays like he's in retirement.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's weird that they haven't taken Bruno off pens for Ronaldo, tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'm amazed about how good Ronaldo is and how utd too dependable on him. Never seen player as sharp as him considering he 37 years old.

They don't look scoring everything is in him to make difference

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If United go from 2nd in the league, to Conference League football...all after buying Varane, Sancho and Ronaldo (which guaranteed a title challenge)

I won't stop laughing, tbh 🤣

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He did have one cross from Matic.

Which he buried.

And that's that.
Yes the problem with utd they don't create him many chances but he never miss even his offside goal was pretty good finish they heavily depending on him and for club in utd is really unacceptable

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom