• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

There's truth to this, we cannot afford to waste the time we have with Ronaldo at the club with nothing to show for it. This really is the last possible trump card from the Ferguson era we could possibly use.

Crazy decision to put Ronaldo on the bench yesterday.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ronaldo will definitely be the one who gets Ole sacked I feel....mates or not, he will want to win.

These next few seasons will probably be the last he can play at an elite level, he will want to win trophies at United...if United win nothing this season, can see Ronaldo being ambitious enough to go to the board and say... "Yeah, this ain't working for me, brother."

Expect United to have a top coach by next season.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Expect United to have a top coach by next season.

tNt-mgmhbfgWcmEqOc-3AeYJ-QdX7nzabOeKeqVtn55u8Yzfr55NNiDZaGHQ40h0jP3fSPZ5-_DTpGzzM6OwZF644T9K0LRGu69mucN7Sqwox0PcJciRVg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gary also another one who don't settle with one opinion. of course Oleh should be sacked if utd not win anything even if he get top 4 finish and with their squad it shouldn't be even problem.

Melquiades

Genuinely don't understand the need to post a long apology for missing a penalty, just reeks of trying to hard to come across as having 'elite mentality' . It's a missed penalty in the 6th game week of the season not a champion's league final ffs.

I don't know if it's trying too hard or what but it makes the player look mentally weak and soft. Boo hoo I'm so sorry I made an oopsie, please don't hate me. Loser stuff. Winners shrug it off and then bury the next one.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Pretty devastating result for United all things considered, failure to win last night and dropped points Vs Everton and they have a legit excuse to sack Ole and go for Conte while the season is still very much salvageable.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Pretty devastating result for United all things considered, failure to win last night and dropped points Vs Everton and they have a legit excuse to sack Ole and go for Conte while the season is still very much salvageable.

It’s the Ole cycle. They’ll probably beat City and Liverpool but then keep shelling points against Burnley and Watford.

Beating smaller teams consistently wins you the title. One off big games are great memories for fans but ultimately big 6 games account for 26% of all the points on offer for a season.

Even with his big game record in the league they’re still shocking in the latter stages of cups so it’s not like they’re getting any silverware.

Best you get under him is a distant second which just about keeps him in a job for another year.

ThePortugueseGunner

I've never really understood why it isn't legit to sack a manager after a cycle like this. They won by pure luck, yesterday. If they didn't have Cristiano, they would have 1 point out of 6 possible in the Champions League.

The sooner Ole is sacked, the better for Manchester United. Not that it's my business, it just seems pretty obvious.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I've never really understood why it isn't legit to sack a manager after a cycle like this. They won by pure luck, yesterday. If they didn't have Cristiano, they would have 1 point out of 6 possible in the Champions League.

The sooner Ole is sacked, the better for Manchester United. Not that it's my business, it just seems pretty obvious.

In a way I’d rather hire a useless manager because you can at least scrap him and move on easily.

Ole keeps you in limbo where you’re not bad but not contenders. They could add a world class midfielder and I doubt much would change.

On paper it’s one of the best XIs in the league but they’ll be well short of the champions.

IstraBalagina

Genuinely don't understand the need to post a long apology for missing a penalty, just reeks of trying to hard to come across as having 'elite mentality' . It's a missed penalty in the 6th game week of the season not a champion's league final ffs.
Because he knows that Ronaldo should've taken the penalty

Latest posts+

Top Bottom