• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

GoonerJay24

Poch overachieve with Sp**s with little spending of course got lucky with incredible Kane raise but can't take away credit from him. at Utd is different challenge because the expectations is so high and anything less than a trophy is not acceptable. if Ralf will name the next manager so i don't think Poch will be considered.

They're not a trophy winning club anymore. They are now where they generally have been throughout their history, barring Fergusons stint in charge.

Uniteds main aim should be challenging for Europe.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They're not a trophy winning club anymore. They are now where they generally have been throughout their history, barring Fergusons stint in charge.

Of course they are a trophy winning club.

Go and have a look at their titles won if you dont believe me.

Just like any top club, they are low at the moment, and they are big enough to rise again to the highest levels of success.

GoonerJay24

Of course they are a trophy winning club.

Go and have a look at their titles won if you dont believe me.

Just like any top club, they are low at the moment, and they are big enough to rise again to the highest levels of success.

They've not won a trophy in six year's. When we went 3 years without a trophy everyone wrote us off.

Of course they're a big club; giant club. But there has to be consistency. They're not much bigger than us, only marginally.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

They'll always be trophy winning club they most successful club in England no matter what they into but as long every window they spend 100M+ and buying start your fanbase will automatically expect you to win something or at least challenge.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Carra is spot on Rashford is just isn't performing and look like league 1 player for a while now. He still too young can easily turn around but clearly he not talking the football seriously now

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Meme United at it again...all their managers turn into jokes these days :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Meme United at it again...all their managers turn into jokes these days :lol:

Said it before when was the last time he was appointed manager by someone other than himself?

Love to see how much scope this “consulting” role has next when Woodward’s fat protege is taking over.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don't know enough about Rangick and have never championed him on the forums, not sure why I was tagged :lol:

Nuno and Conte though, that's two Sp**s managers in a row I would have had here :shivering:

Well don’t worry Conte will be a free agent again in six months so you might get your wish :lol:

Top Bottom