• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Wonder how the absolute freaks on AM are going to defend this one.. Swear mods better be on the ban hammer.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He needs to be taken out back and dealt with like a sick animal. Prison would be a kindness he doesn't deserve. One of the most vile things I've ever heard in all my life.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

There were rumours about this about 6 months ago as well but nothing truly came out.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Sounds like Greenwood. What a sicko. 20 years old, world at your feet, can get any girl you want and you do this. Unreal.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

It sounds like him. If its proof in a legal way idk but it sure will end his career.

It's 100% him, I've heard him a lot over the years. Devastating tbh, I had bad vibes about his character but didn't realise it was this level. Just want him gone tbh.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
It sounds like him. If its proof in a legal way idk but it sure will end his career.

I imagine it will be, its going to be very hard for him to give any logical answer to defend any of this.

Its also one of those where if you really want to attempt a 'not guilty' you will be even more of a **** than you already are.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom