• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Form Ralph to Keane, nice.

Very much a fan of appointing people with zero relevance or experience to senior positions. United (and Todd Bobley's Chelsea Soccer Club) give me some hope about not being the worst run club in the country.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I would be wary of writing United off on the back of one disastrous season. A lot of people wrote Liverpool off after 2020-21 only for them to hit 92 points last season.
This isn't the same thing and those people are ******.

Also don't go off the 2020/2021 season for anything. That was pure chaos (Which their team and especially Ole exploited to no end. You can't get a better manager for such a year.) and if that was just any other season United wouldn't have gotten anywhere near 2nd.

TornadoTed

Established Member
This isn't the same thing and those people are ******.

Also don't go off the 2020/2021 season for anything. That was pure chaos (Which their team and especially Ole exploited to no end. You can't get a better manager for such a year.) and if that was just any other season United wouldn't have gotten anywhere near 2nd.
Don't get me wrong, Man Utd are nowhere near close to Liverpool and didn't have the injury crisis Liverpool had in 2020-21. I don't expect a 23 point improvement like Liverpool but it isn't unrealistic to think that United could get 12 more points than last season which would see them hit the 70 point mark and challenge for top 4.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Another protest 😂. This like thier 5th one clearly Glazers don't give a f**k focus your anger on your scouting and how you buy players because Glazers always money is available.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
FWLFNyNXgAMWIzP

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bit of a shambles aren’t you? @UnitedBeard @Juan Matas Beard @Tree Points @Rosso

A goalkeeper who can’t play out being asked to by Baldy.

A midget CB wanted to play next to ‘Malacia’ who was on his way to the mighty Lyon.

A CM who doesn’t want you and smells of Di Maria.

No striker after your GOAT told you he would rather play for Napoli.

:shivering::shivering::shivering::shivering:

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Bit of a shambles aren’t you? @UnitedBeard @Juan Matas Beard @Tree Points @Rosso

A goalkeeper who can’t play out being asked to by Baldy.

A midget CB wanted to play next to ‘Malacia’ who was on his way to the mighty Lyon.

A CM who doesn’t want you and smells of Di Maria.

No striker after your GOAT told you he would rather play for Napoli.

:shivering::shivering::shivering::shivering:
:lol: Somehow I’m still very excited for new season. Probably because it‘s a new manager in a new season always get every fans excited.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom