• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

MkhiMagic

This guy is basically mourinho's mouthpiece and as reliable as ornstein is regarding Arsenal. Looking forward to the inevitable mourinho meltdown. :drool:

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Moronho has no clue as to how to use Pogba. He's a powerfully built attacking midfielder, but mou insists on using him in the Yaya Toure role. It'll be interesting to see who goes first, Pogba or Moronho (fingers crossed its the latter)

HBL

Established Member
So now we know why we have been experimenting with a 433.

Xhaka - Pogba
Elneny

What a midfield!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I worry if Mourinho goes they might appoint someone like Pochettino or Simeone and actually get better though.

I'm not surprised by this stuff from Pogba, always found in strange how he was used in a two in midfield when we all know he isn't really a CM at all, he's a creative player who needs freedom to express himself. He's probably more of a luxury player than Özil is in all honesty, but if you build a solid midfield behind him then Pogba can definitely flourish in a more free playmaking role. He's not going to set the tempo or really dictate the play like you'd want from someone in his position at United, he's a Scholes type.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Always thought he was quite close to Ramsey, when still at Juve, being the free roaming third man with goals in him in their midfield three.

When he first came to United I assumed that Mourinho would try and turn him into another Lampard (albeit different in a lot of ways) in terms of being a goal-scoring force from midfield, however he decided he'd play him in the role that Fabregas played in the 14-15 season. But yeah I agree Pogba is best with two other midfielders allowing him to get forward, I think there's certainly a 10-15 goal a season midfielder in there.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Yeah, think Mourinho got somehow stuck on the idea of him as this athletic, Yaya type of CM in a 4231, but Yaya was quite complete. Pogba lacks defensive abilities and in his passing to play deeper. It was especially funny when he was supposed to dictate play like Fabregas, before they got Matic. They have looked a bit better since then, but Pogba still isn't ideally used.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Pogba will be fine. He hasn't been carrying his weight recently (mainly due to what appears to be a lack of discipline) and Mourinho sat him down. While I'd like him to leave for RM, I unfortunately think he'll be at United for a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom