• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Camel

Re: RedCafe goes into meltdown

They think Kagawa is equal or better than Özil. :lol: :lol: :lol: The same level of delusion, as RAWK posters think that Coutinho is better.

Bigbludfire

Established Member

The most creative player in their midfield is still Carrick :lol:

What a **** up

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

The one that cracked me up most was: "We really needed someone like Fellaini so he can win the ball and give it to...Carrick".

And then what? :lol:

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"

Wonder what Fungus had in mind when he picked Moyes. This? I'm glad he didn't, but shouldn't have Fungus done more to make the handover succesful? Say make sure he had a better team. Now Moyes has to about do the impossible. Maybe that's what Fungus, maybe unconsciously, had in mind: a weak successor f-ing up.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

He didn't want the aggro of having to replace Ferdinand, Vidic, and Carrick. And then there are others like Evra who have gone stale. I think he knows something to do with the lack of funds available too, and took his chance to go out on a high.

MDGoonah41

Established Member

sorry if this was already posted

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/336543/Robin-van-Persie-and-David-Moyes-hit-skids" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... -hit-skids</a>

Starsport can reveal the United striker has yet to be convinced by new Old Trafford boss Moyes, who replaced Sir Alex Ferguson in the summer.

The Dutchman has told pals he is missing Fergie, who was key in persuading him to quit Arsenal for Old Trafford a year ago in a £25m deal.

It is understood Van Persie also has misgivings about some of Moyes' training methods.

Former Everton boss Moyes now has his work cut out to convince Van Persie he is the right man for the United hotseat.

Despite starting the season brightly, with two goals in the champions' first two games, the 30-year-old appeared out of sorts in the goalless draw with Chelsea and 1-0 defeat at Liverpool.

Van Persie cut a frustrated figure at Anfield on Sunday and looked close to losing his cool several times.

A friend of Van Persie - who has been the Premier League's top scorer for the last two seasons - said: "Robin isn't happy and when that's the case he can't hide it on the pitch.

"When he's frustrated he is capable of doing something silly, and you could see that against Liverpool.

"He feels it isn't the same with the new manager as he misses working with Fergie, who he really loved playing under. Some of Moyes' training methods are not to his liking either."

MDGoonah41

Established Member

also, i think this thread should be renamed something like a "general hatred for all things man united" or something like. now that red nose is gone and they've replaced him with a giant sack of dicks, i feel like we're going to have more opportunities to laugh at their incompetence. FINALLY

a_fourteen

Established Member

Proof said:
Bring Van Persie back in January!
This fool could've hit 50 goals a season being fed by Cazorla and Özil. Instead he'll be running around searching for scraps from Carrick. Fvck him, he disgusts me.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado

"A friend of Van Persie - who has been the Premier League's top scorer for the last two seasons - ..."

how did i even make it this far!!! shame on me. but you'd think that a national newspaper would employ correct grammer.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member

How fantastic would it be if we finished above Utd in the league and won some sort of silverware this season. Its a bit of a long shot but RVP's face would be absolutely priceless.

glaveror

Damn it,now I'm even more pissed at him for leaving last season..if that fool had stayed we'd be sorted now.
Oh well,I guess it will be all that sweeter if we're in front of them soon and maybe picking up some silverware along the way. :)

k24bfan

Hope RVP never wins anything again. Lets see how happy he is if United finish 4th,5th, or 6th.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

mavelous said:
"A friend of Van Persie - who has been the Premier League's top scorer for the last two seasons - ..."

how did i even make it this far!!! shame on me. but you'd think that a national newspaper would employ correct grammer.

Grammar*

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

OOhhhhhhhh Robin Van Persie :lol: not happy with training methods :lol: not happy with Moyes :lol: Arsenal on the up :lol:

Things just keep getting better and better

Bouchra

Well, there's already a 'RVP praises Moyes' article out, so it's bs or damage control.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Who gives a ****, he's playing with Welbeck and we've just signed Özil.

amirkat

Established Member

Turn this into the official Man Utd thread. I'm guessing we'll be seeing a lot of stuff happening this season :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom