• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
It was horrendous to watch, Mourinho deserves all the criticism he's getting and then some. This wasn't pragmatism, this was cowardly. There's no direction to this club, we can't even string forward passes together. Not sure why but Alexis seems slower than I've seen him before. Credit to Lukaku, the only player that looked to standard but as a team it's been worrying for a while now, recent results have masked that.

I'm going to the Brighton game next weekend, seems like it's the worst time for me to actually go to a match this season.
I thought the same thing earlier this season. Sanchez was never that quick but he had enough pace to get away from players. Now he looks very sluggish. He was never a great dribler either. The guy has played an incredible amount of football the last few years, maybe it`s has taken its toll on him even though he has always seemed to be in a very good shape.

Last edited:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
You've missed the point rich, the guy I was responding to, was making out I had said something I clearly didn't. Also, you are wrong, our record signing is the same as yours. Give or take a million or two.

And of course I don't expect to see anyone sucking up to my club, nor would I want that.
I have a headache and can't be arsed arguing so I'll use the ace up my sleeve

@Makingtrax , sort him out

MkhiMagic

More Alexis thrashing from redcafe.

His best ability is looking busy all the time because he's pumping his stumpy legs when he's running.

Pointless player.

City dodged a bullet here

Can’t stand him.

Shouldn’t be anywhere near the starting line up.

Has all the makings of another high profile, big money flop.

He's took us backwards since arriving.

Managed to feck up our team balance since joining. That’s his only contribution.

Useless and has ruined balance of team.

A worthy successor to Memphis as United’s no. 7

Doesn't fit (along with others). $ell him to China

Should be benched for the rest of the season. He fecked our balance and doesn't offer anything for us to play him.

Utter ****e again.

Should be dropped on Saturday. We're starting every game with 10 men.

Looks like he's going the way of Falcao and Di Maria and all the other high profile flops.

Playing with him is effectively playing with 10 players right now.

Any chance he got his fat contract and is pulling a Rooney?

Base on his form and our form ever since he joined, he’s probably the worst big-name signing we ever had.

Utter delusion. I genuinely think in 4 years time he will be viewed as the worst transfer in the club’s history.

No idea why we bought this c*nt to then not play Martial.

Will leave the club in summer 2019.

If a Chinese team were to come in for him we should sell him. He is becoming Rooney II, but at least Rooney had a history at our club before he was awful. He needs to be dropped.

It's not kneejerk if he's been poor for 90% of his United tenure thus far.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Its the problem with signing senior players from a domestic rival. Even if they force the move you never truly like them & first ones to blame.

@A Lighter Shade of Blue

It's happening again, our shared scouts are in full force.

Do you know much about him?
Ha! It does seem weird how both clubs seem to be after the same players all the time, agents making mischief, maybe?

Can't say I have seen enough of him, was talked about being the successor to Fernandinho, if that's the case, and he is anything like as good, whichever club gets him, will have done well.

Plutarch

I'm watching Mourinho's press conference - today, 16th - he's really losing the plot. He's reading out a comprehensive list of Man U's Champions League failures for the past six years, as if it somehow excuses his performance against Sevilla. Now he's going on about United's league position for the past seven years - it's simply a lot of desperate, self-justifying rambling. I can't imagine any other manager doing this. It's really coming across badly. Jose, the journalists didn't want a history lesson, they just wanted to know why your team were so bad against Sevilla.

Last edited:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I'm watching Mourinho's press conference - today, 16th - he's really losing the plot. He's reading out a comprehensive list of Man U's Champions League failures for the past six years, as if it somehow excuses his performance against Sevilla. Now he's going on about United's league position for the past seven years - it's simply a lot of desperate, self-justifying rambling. I can't imagine any other manager doing this. It's really coming across badly. Jose, the journalists didn't want a history lesson, they just wanted to know why your team were so bad against Sevilla.
I wish @Makingtrax was there with his list.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

He was hired to improve on our failures. Don't understand what listing them accomplishes.

Weird press conference. It's like the rap battle in 8 Mile against Papa Doc where Em is dissing himself as a rebuttal only this time he loses the final battle as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom