• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

The flipside is that what's considered a good chance against most teams isn't actually that good against United.

I suppose yeah, but long run this isn't a reliable model to go by. There will definitely be games where these chances punish us. As a fan, it doesn't make me comfortable watching these twitching moments every game.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Doubt Jose loses too much sleep over this to be honest, he clearly doesn't fancy and they've got Alexis now, Lingard almost a guaranteed starter and Rashford more likely to produce and work hard in the way Mourinho wants him to.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Deserves to go tbh.
Mourinho doesn't have the patience to just play youngsters continuously and let them develop, even if they will make mistakes and will be inconsistent. Both Martial and Rashford deserve a lot more game time.

Then again, it seems like a trend at all the top clubs, probably because there are six teams fighting for the CL and there is so much pressure to be in it.

Pep also seems more hesitant to play youngsters than earlier in his career, rather just buys and buys. Wenger going down the same route, talents like Nelson and Nketiah barely get a chance, AMN got a few games but in the wrong position. Chelsea one of the best academies, but never play youth, Liverpool got Alexander-Arnold, but that's it.

Shame really, local lads coming from the academy just never get a chance anymore, every team just buys and buys.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Shame really, local lads coming from the academy just never get a chance anymore, every team just buys and buys.

To be fair, I'd say this season quite a lot have been given chances. Lingard is one of our main players, McTominay has been getting a lot of games and Rashford has had the most appearances over any other player under Mourinho.

House MD

Rashford martial and lingard all have more or less the same amount of minutes. In fact if I’m not wrong, Rashford has slightly more minutes. All will probably finish the season with close to 2000 minutes which is a good amount of minutes.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Was wondering what RedCafe think of Jose...
3 shots on target against total cannon fodder.

He's 'special' alright.
I'm off this train. Earlier in his career he did a lot with little, now he does little with a lot.
Have had enough honestly just leave please thanks for some of the wins but simply not made for this club.
Please just go.
Thanks for nothing Jose....Time to go.
He's built a team in the spirit of himself. Miserable, defensive, and depressing
Sack him sack him sack him sack him.
Just feck off. We don't need a summer of buying 30 year olds for short term gains. China, Portugal... I don't care. Go and grind out a living elsewhere you miserable coward.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom