• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Loathed the man when he was Manu manager but that's football and in the past. Hope he gets well soon, wish him all the best.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Christ how awful. Hopefully he can make a full recovery. He looked a bit frail and out of sorts at the match last week but I just figured that was because people seem to age quite a bit when you don't see them regularly anymore. Wishing for the best possible outcome for him.

Honestly, I thought he looked as healthy as ever last week. It was such a surprise because of that. Can't explain how this feels. It's insane how someone you've never met has impacted your life so much.

Dammit

Bloody useless overpaid feck.

The thoughts of having to shoehorn this slow, bloated midget into the starting 11 next season is already depressing me.

Arsenal finally got one over on us. A huge, huge mistake of a signing. I wish him and his dogs would fvck off this summer.

He's ruined our attack and doesn't look happy here. Chilean Rooney.

Literally turning into Rooney... And like Rooney were gonna be stuck with him and forced to play him.
It's shocking how much he's declined in one season.

Terrible signing, he's supposed to be our Hazard yet he isn't any better than our other options there.

:drool::drool::drool:

Top Bottom