• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Kind of an ideal outcome, even though I’d normally prefer a trophy going United’s way rather than Chelsea’s — Mourinho’s team in control but toothless (so he’ll be whiny as they looked the better side) against a parked bus (the irony) Chelsea whose still-lackluster performance probably wasn't enough to save Conte’s job.

Bask in the schadenfreude while it lasts, boys...the attention will be back on us the entire summer after we hire Arteta, barring Klopp winning the CL and our bumbling having to share TV time with the resultant slobberfest.

Last edited:

MkhiMagic

The special moan literally blamed the result on not having a big lump like Fellaini to hoof the ball to after the game :lol:.

I hope he stays so they can continue to be miserable and play mindnumbingly dull “football.”

Trust me, sleeplesss one, when your side is going through (relatively) dire times, it's a relief to be able to laugh at others, make the most of it. I should know!
haha My side has been underachieving for so many years now ! I can laugh at other clubs but they have achieved something in the past and my side is yet to build that history. May be i will laugh when my Club be the top and fails to achieve few trophies in one or two season ! Ironically i can't laugh at other clubs when mine is under a huge mess.

Giroud12

Found a documentary called the feud on Youtube. God how pathetic they were that they they "ended" our invincible run. Neville straight up admits they kicked Reyes off the field. How they did not get 5 red cards that game is anyones guess. Really the worst example of Fergies control over the refs, the media and FA. Thank god we got that invincible run, something Fergie never managed.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
I love it when guys try to teach women about sexism. :lol: It's almost as funny as watching a monkey try to teach Lewis Hamilton how to drive a car.
Bad analogy considering most women don't even recognise sexism (they recognise it as an unchanging law of nature rather than injustice). Hence why most communities need re-educating.

Latest posts

Top Bottom