• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
DDG seems to not want to win the CL before he retires. If he's got half a brain, he'll leave Manure in a year or two for a team that doesn't play football from the '20's.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

DDG seems to not want to win the CL before he retires. If he's got half a brain, he'll leave Manure in a year or two for a team that doesn't play football from the '20's.

On top of having a GK coach, he has his own personal GK coach that United hired for him to be trained with. That sort of treatment you don't get at other clubs. He genuinely likes it here, no booing your best players and white flags bullshit.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
On top of having a GK coach, he has his own personal GK coach that United hired for him to be trained with. That sort of treatment you don't get at other clubs. He genuinely likes it here, no booing your best players and white flags bullshit.
That's nice and all, but Mourinho's stone age style won't get you guys any CL titles while he's around. I'm sure DDG realizes that and when Real decide to go for him again, he's probably gonna go there, although Atletico's fans will give him stick every time they play against each other.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

That's nice and all, but Mourinho's stone age style won't get you guys any CL titles while he's around. I'm sure DDG realizes that and when Real decide to go for him again, he's probably gonna go there, although Atletico's fans will give him stick every time they play against each other.

He's been exposed as a fraud today anyway. Not good enough for Madrid.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Good for DDG if he wants to stay at Utd. Madrid are a caustic club, and I am speaking as a supporter.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Auba likes wearing masks, he should wear a CR7 mask for our matches against United this season. :lol: I love DDG but he was absolutely shocking today.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Damn, that's more than a just a few pounds overweight because of holiday.

He's got a sh*t attitude, that much is for sure.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's just not professional enough, could be playing in the championship or that soon. He'll be done at the top level by his late 20's, early 30's regardless. It's sad to see in all honesty because he was such a talent coming through.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
After that monstrosity of Shaw posted, this is MY FULLBACK!

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f64564a3578797a6f775052735f673d3d2d3432332e313462323764383231613537373265633234393433363335383932322e6a7067

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Third season approaching for the Special One.

Let's hope it exceeds the brilliance of the one at Chelsea.

Seriously though, if he does flop in his third season, which set of fans will actually remember Mourinho favourably? Even Chelsea fans hate him now.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom