• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
When Fellaini said he'll announce his decision on july 1st:

Could it finally be over?

It'll be a good day when he leaves

Yeah those quotes make it seem like he's out of here. For the best, if he renewed now, the abuse he'd get after all his mouthing off would be a bit ugly.

Thanks for everything, but goodbye. I'm tired of not being interested in United matches or falling asleep or playing video games during. It's time we get back a bit of suave and this is a start.

Oh fecking hell... I'm going for a celebratory tug.

Feck aff and don't let the door hit you on the way out, ya big lump! Didn't really mind for Fellaini but he's shown to be a bit of a **** during these last few months.

Arsenal I guess

fecking hell - that would make it even better. Fam TV would be priceless.

Afterthe news about Fellaini signing a new contract with Manu:

We'll never be rid of this guy, even after the crap he's pulled, seriously, what does Mourinho see in him

:( we are never going to get rid of him. for **** sake

Nooooooo! Please no! I just don't get it. Why? Why is he so important? What did he do last season? He is actually injury prone and wasn't available for the majority of time. Next season it'll be more of the same I imagine. This is before we talk about his football. The more worrying thing is that him staying will mean no second midfielder signing like planned. We don't have ambitions of moving forward as a club it seems.

If it's remotely true that we're being bent over by the wig-wearing donkey sub, Mourinho needs to leave asap. Renewing Fellaini and relying on Young yet another season! He really doesn't want to compete with Pep, does he?

Just woke up in the morning,and its a horrific news to start the day.

Terrible news if true.

He’s like that **** stain that can’t be removed.

Day ruined.

F**k right off!

And there's still 15+ pages of meltdown from Manu fans left :lol:

MkhiMagic

30 pages and counting on RC on this and he hasn’t even signed yet. Remember when they were laughing at us just a couple weeks ago because we were supposedly interested in signing him? You can keep your toilet brush. :lol:

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
Leicester should sell Maguire to manutd. Manutd would have so many centre backs and then the whole defence line can riot.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Why have they made Antonio Valencia as captain? The guy still can't really speak English ffs. I'd have thought de Gea would be a good choice.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Honestly. Fining a man who put his family before preseason training is heartless. Such a scummy Mourinho move.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Gotta be honest here, Mourinho doesn't like Martial anyways. I don't think Martial helps himself, its well documented that he's had attitude problems going back to his Lyon days.

Do many footballers really take more than a week off to see their newborn? I mean Giroud played in an FA Cup replay while his wife was giving birth. It seems a bit harsh, but surely a few days is enough. I mean he's not gonna be breastfeeding it.

Mourinho always does this though he seeks out the players who he believes he cannot trust and will force them out through any means. With Martial United have invested a lot so the board mightn't be as keen to get rid as Jose is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom