• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Gotta be honest here, Mourinho doesn't like Martial anyways. I don't think Martial helps himself, its well documented that he's had attitude problems going back to his Lyon days.

Do many footballers really take more than a week off to see their newborn? I mean Giroud played in an FA Cup replay while his wife was giving birth. It seems a bit harsh, but surely a few days is enough. I mean he's not gonna be breastfeeding it.

Mourinho always does this though he seeks out the players who he believes he cannot trust and will force them out through any means. With Martial United have invested a lot so the board mightn't be as keen to get rid as Jose is.
Giroud is such a tit that he should probably feed his kid.

A bloke wanting to be with his baby shouldn't be underestimated, imo.

Giroud12

Cant for the life of me find the howson masterclass video... the one where he talks about how pep is gonna fail. Anyone have the link?

MkhiMagic

Boring boring United. This team makes Atletico look like an offensive juggernaut. 28% possession against Bayern today, 0 shots on goal, 1 shot off target the ENTIRE GAME. Even after they were down a goal nothing changed. Jose parked the bus and threw away the keys. I’ll be pissed if we don’t finish ahead of this dross. Worst club in Europe to watch, no competition.

Axel9090

Lol, they're just in complete shambles right now. Theyve got a manager who doesnt want to be there, a lackluster transfer window and now their best asset wants to leave the club. Hooray. Wonder what else could happen between now and Friday...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yep. All has been set up for a Juve CL attack this summer bringing in Zidane and Ronaldo. It's just a matter of when Conte will be replaced.

Allegri mate. You saying all balding, middle aged Italians look the same to you? Racist.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Gotta be honest here, Mourinho doesn't like Martial anyways. I don't think Martial helps himself, its well documented that he's had attitude problems going back to his Lyon days.

Do many footballers really take more than a week off to see their newborn? I mean Giroud played in an FA Cup replay while his wife was giving birth. It seems a bit harsh, but surely a few days is enough. I mean he's not gonna be breastfeeding it.

Mourinho always does this though he seeks out the players who he believes he cannot trust and will force them out through any means. With Martial United have invested a lot so the board mightn't be as keen to get rid as Jose is.
Just curious but are you a parent?
Shocked by your post if you are..

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Just curious but are you a parent?
Shocked by your post if you are..
And just to add to this sentiment, it was a difficult birth and his wife was poorly afterwards. No self respecting man with any integrity or decency whatsoever is going to leave the mother of his child whilst she's unwell right after giving birth. That would be absolutely vile.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
And just to add to this sentiment, it was a difficult birth and his wife was poorly afterwards. No self respecting man with any integrity or decency whatsoever is going to leave the mother of his child whilst she's unwell right after giving birth. That would be absolutely vile.

Batman droping his truth nukes again.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Graeme Souness would have a heart attack in this house

Top Bottom