• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at New Zealand

beanz

What is it between you Aussies & the Kiwis, I know they beat you regularly at rugby, but why the open hostility? I thought you saved that for the poms! :mrgreen:

KingReyes

Established Member
To the tune of the Adams family...

Your sister is your mother
Your uncle is your brother
Your family fcuks each other
The Kiwi Family

Soler

Established Member
beanz said:
What is it between you Aussies & the Kiwis, I know they beat you regularly at rugby, but why the open hostility? I thought you saved that for the poms! :mrgreen:

Actually I'm pretty sure Australia went about four years unbeaten over the sheep shaggers :p

The Kiwi Family

That could also be the Welsh Family :p[/quote]

KingReyes

Established Member
Mad Jens said:

The Kiwi Family

That could also be the Welsh Family :p
[/quote]

I know could be..but its their day so let them enjoy it :D

beanz

Mad Jens said:
beanz said:

Actually I'm pretty sure Australia went about four years unbeaten over the sheep shaggers :p

The Kiwi Family
Not you as well Jens, christ I'm outnumbered here, I'd better quit while I'm ahead :p
What part of Oz is Plumstead Common in Jens? :mrgreen:

That could also be the Welsh Family :p
[/quote]

Aussie

Established Member
This bloke was definatly missing

50912781.jpg

One of these

perendale_pic.jpg

Aussie

Established Member
How they managed to lose to Vanuatu i will never know. They came out here with one set of clothes and one set of boots each that were being held together by tape. The conditions is Adelaide were like artic conditions to them. Wernt they staying at a caravan park till some one sponsered them?

I know Ballities sports sponsered in them cause i saw all the Vanuatu blokes in there buying new boots.

I guess New Zealand just had there minds on other things like there cousins.

Soler

Established Member
beanz said:
Not you as well Jens, christ I'm outnumbered here, I'd better quit while I'm ahead :p

Don't worry I'm an Englishman who just lives here, pilliging their women and eating their food

:wink:

beanz

Mad Jens said:
beanz said:

Don't worry I'm an Englishman who just lives here, pilliging their women and eating their food

:wink:
Nice one Jens, keep up the good work mate. :mrgreen:

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom