• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Synical

Miss Superstitious

So remember how Richarlison was mouthing off after the game about him being Brazil's number 1 striker and Gabriel being Brazil's last defender? Who would like to guess who has made the Copa squad and who hasn't? 😭 😭 😭 😭

What is the Copa America squad?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Realistically, they probably have to find a new coach. I'm not a big believer in sacking managers, but I'm surprised at the lack of coaching that their man from Nea Filadelfeia has perpetrated.

Jamie99

Player:Ødegaard
I heard someone call it the Copa Sudamericana on TalkSport the other day. Maybe that is what they call it down there, but then I'd imagine they just refer to the region as the America's rather than South America's.
I believe the Copa Sudamericana is South America's version of Europa League just as the Copa Libertadores is akin to Europe's Champions League. So both are club competitions, unlike the Copa America which is for countries in South America like the Euros is for Europe and CAF Africa cup of nations is for Africa.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom