• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don't use Prime either, I just pirated it.

Probably not going to watch it either, but I imagine it would have been very boring if Mourinho wasn't hired last season...anyone else look an interesting character?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Probably not going to watch it either, but I imagine it would have been very boring if Mourinho wasn't hired last season...anyone else look an interesting character?
Only seen the first two episodes of three that have been released, Mourinho the standout as you say. So far they're really trying to push Kane as this inspirational captain, but his team talks are cringe. That's been the main theme along with the Dele Alli revival campaign.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
That's like triple x-mas schedule... Is this legal? Do we have anything like this? Hopefully, the players get through it without breaking down.

They should have ditched International competitions for the next two years. For players to get more breathing room.
It's because they have to qualify for the EL group stage. Makes winning the FA Cup that much more important.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You can just hear Harry Kane's breathing in this picture:

5f4dc5794db37760835284.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Riou episode 3 is a massive Son love in after his goal against Burnley, disgusting stuff.

Also you can tell Daniel Levy doesn't actually like football when he tries to talk about it with Jose. :rofl:

I have heard some people say the doc pushes a narrative that the reason Sp**s don't win trophies, is because they are too "nice" as a club...is this true?

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I have heard some people say the doc pushes a narrative that the reason Sp**s don't win trophies, is because they are too "nice" as a club...is this true?
Yeah that's exactly it. Mourinho even says "you are a team of nice guys, but nice guys never win".

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Danny Rose is hilarious

Pulls Mourinho aside and demands to know if he’s part of his plans and calls the defence sh*t

They decide to send him on loan and he asks Levi about Milan and he has to let him down gently and tell him Newcastle and Bournemouth are his only options at the moment :lol:

It’s basically the Mourinho show, he’s the most polarising/interesting in this.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

:rofl:
He fully doesn’t know he’s sh*t does he

Been living off that goal on his debut against us for like 10 years hilarious

Top Bottom