• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Harry Kane getting Jose to describe his dead while he's stood staring with his mouth open is something else. Show some compassion man. F*ck sake.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The documentary embellished ofcourse but yeah he had a great debut - a MOTM performance afterwards as well.

He came in clutch when Sp**s had problems in their back line. Academy product too. I remember all the gas around that time.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

Honestly dont know what people have against Rose in this Vid. He clearly feels it has been a lack of communication and he comes to get some answers. Nothing wrong with that. Other players (no names given bu Ö**l) probably would not have the guts to even talk to him about it openly.

Danny Rose for president, he is a man of focus, commitment and he is sheer ****ing ****

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Been driving through Tottenham quite a lot lately. Keep seeing their **** hole and 'To Dare is to Do' everywhere like they've ever dared or even done before. Absolutely calamitous excuse of a football club plum center of one of the worst crack cocaine ravaged piss holes you could ever imagine.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Been driving through Tottenham quite a lot lately. Keep seeing their **** hole and 'To Dare is to Do' everywhere like they've ever dared or even done before. Absolutely calamitous excuse of a football club plum center of one of the worst crack cocaine ravaged piss holes you could ever imagine.

I need to stop assuming that every other poster here is from Bangladesh, i had you pegged down as being from there and i have no idea why

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Honestly dont know what people have against Rose in this Vid. He clearly feels it has been a lack of communication and he comes to get some answers. Nothing wrong with that. Other players (no names given bu Ö**l) probably would not have the guts to even talk to him about it openly.

Danny Rose for president, he is a man of focus, commitment and he is sheer ****ing ****
Idk, I thought he came across a bit rude tbh.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
2.jpg

Does this humanise him for you at all @Makingtrax
What self respecting bloke has a dog like this?
img

GDeep™

League is very weak
Danny Rose was great under Potch and is fighting his corner now. I rate him.

As a person, he’s always carried around this “difficult character” tag. Potch loved him.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Ever thought about going into real estate? You have a natural knack for promoting neighborhoods... ;)

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The documentary embellished ofcourse but yeah he had a great debut - a MOTM performance afterwards as well.

He came in clutch when Sp**s had problems in their back line. Academy product too. I remember all the gas around that time.

Yeah remember him being good, but Mourinho made it sound like Tanganga is Davies or something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom