<

Let's all laugh at Tottenham

Discussion in 'Football Talk' started by Biggus, Nov 23, 2009.

1. drippin

drippin Well-Known Member

The poor guy was just paranoid about Harry being after his rooster, knowing Tottenham obsession over cocks. It's in their logo afterall.

Oxeki and American_Gooner like this.
  2. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

Between this and Chiellini saying 'history of the Tottenham' the disrespect if worldwide :lol:

American_Gooner likes this.
  3. Juan Matas Beard

Juan Matas Beard Friendly Mancunian facial hair

The beef continues.

Mrs Bergkamp, Blaziken, Oxeki and 2 others like this.
  4. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

Good Ol' Harry was on the deadline day show on Sky today...he was asked how Partey would help Arsenal challenge, obviously he responded with... "I still think Sp**s are better than Arsenal."

Thought it quite funny, pretty sure he said during his time at QPR that there wasn't much difference between his side and our team at the time :lol:

Sp**s have been pretty good for a while now, they had their best ever period since the Premiership was formed under Potch tbf to them...but lets look at the honours list from when Harry took over Sp**s in 2008/2009 to now, and see what both sides have won shall we...

Arsenal...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sp**s...

A book based on Tottenham specifically not winning a trophy...interesting, very interesting...

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
  5. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

6. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

becoming a regular occurrence for him now

7. gkoat

gkoat Well-Known Member

Broken Kane smells so good

8. SA Gunner

SA Gunner Prediction Pool King Trusted

They'll threaten top four this season, and under Jose's second season mystique could be due a cup as well.

As for manager vs manager, I think Arteta has what it takes to outgun him. Sure you can make the argument that both are defensive-counter attack minded, but I just see Arteta having the ability to mix it up more, or at the very least neutralise them.

They are running out of time with their current squad now, their best days are behind them. We need to force through this reality this season, with a commanding seasonal performance.

9. db.

db. Well-Known Member

Ole comes across as a nice guy, probably too nice.

I hope this beef continues all season and ends with Ole fly kicking Jose in the throat.

10. Jackie_Treehorn

Jackie_Treehorn Well-Known Member

I just hope all of you are taking 10 minutes like me to enjoy a replay of West Ham scoring thrice to steal a point right after golden boy Bale came on to miss his game-winner.

So very Spursy. Makes our draw hurt less at least.

CaseUteinberger and al-Ustaadh like this.
  11. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

12. Keplaz

Keplaz Well-Known Member

13. Breezy

Breezy Well-Known Member

Indeed they’re back! :lol:

Keplaz likes this.
  14. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

“Tottenham are back”

Back to what? :rofl: They’ve never won trophies or dominated English football.

15. Malky

Malky Established Member

They're back? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't just say this as an Arsenal fan, but I say it as a football fan - I honestly don't remember the last time these wankers won a trophy!! For all the hype, talk and money, they're still the nothing club they've always been.
    What annoys me is why are they not reminded of their trophy droubt on a weekly basis like we were by the media? It's all Sky banged on about, they basically had it down to the very hour we last lifted a trophy, yet for the money and investment Sp**s have done they've not a thing to show for it.

GDeep™ and Keplaz like this.
  16. Keplaz

Keplaz Well-Known Member

For me it's the way he takes off the headphones. I find it funny for some reason. First time he takes them of nice and easy but after Lanzini scores the anger is real.

17. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

This is actually really dangerous with the potential to cause serious injury. As someone rightly pointed out you can get a red card for this in rugby. And Kane knows exactly what he's doing here.

krackpot, Malky, lufere7 and 4 others like this.
  18. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

The man with a mouth that doesn't work properly, trying to make the body part's of others not work properly...gimp.

Tir Na Nog likes this.
  19. Taneruit

Taneruit Well-Known Member

This entire sequence of words is amazing especially knowing that this was live and unscripted.

How in the world?

CaseUteinberger and Riou like this.
  20. Hleb's Sirush

Hleb's Sirush Well-Known Member

We finally found out the inspired instructions passed down to the West Ham players to stage their remarkable comeback.

CaseUteinberger and Riou like this.