<

Let's all laugh at Tottenham

Discussion in 'Football Talk' started by Biggus, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Malky

Malky Established Member

He's a scumbag, so is Son, yet the media make them out as golden boys. Imagine the uproar if Xhaka or Partey started doing this?!

2. Taneruit

Taneruit Well-Known Member

Don't you know that the problem is that they're too nice. *According to Mourinho in a netflix documentary.

:lol:

CaseUteinberger likes this.
  3. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

4. frankgm

frankgm Member

Tottenham Hotspur play LASK tonight. If you’ve never heard of Tottenham Hotspur, they’re a small club in North London. :lol:

CaseUteinberger and krackpot like this.
  5. CaseUteinberger

CaseUteinberger Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)

Regardless it is real or staged or something in between, love how he goes from cocky bragging to begging for a goal!

6. say yes

say yes Thread Title Abuser

I hate to upset people, but I think the thread title should be updated to:

Tottenham Hotspur: Title challengers?

I’m worried.

7. Malky

Malky Established Member

Behave. They're only 2 points ahead of us but they're still to go to the Etihad and Anfield. We'll know more about them after them

krackpot, Riou and Macho like this.
  8. Macho

Macho Not Here For The Athletic's BS Trusted

Yeah that's a ridiculous claim, they squeaked one goal against Burnley in the type of match you all would have complained about.

Their one goal came from a set piece, a flick on from Kane to Son. Complete nonsense.

krackpot likes this.
  9. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Not surprised to see @say yes posting rubbish again. His posting has really declined since he didn’t get that trusted status.

10. say yes

They’ve got two world-class forwards (three if you include Bale), and are solid defensively. Mourinho is past his best but has the pedigree.

Think they’re better set up for a challenge than many in here would like to accept. Can you imagine us putting 6 past United at Old Trafford?

City look completely out of sorts again and Liverpool just lost Van Dijk for the season (although still the favourite for me).

Flying Okapis and albakos like this.
  11. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

I thought you were joking at first :lol:

They will almost certainly get Champions League football for next season unfortunately, but they won't win the league.

albakos and krackpot like this.
  12. Macho

:lol:

I see sense has gone out the window. Can you imagine the meltdown on here if we gave up a 3 goal lead against West Ham? Ridiculous.

13. say yes

Can you imagine the meltdown here if Aston Villa pumped 7 past us? Been plenty of crazy moments in the Prem this year. Let’s not overreact too much to them.

Sp**s aren’t favourites by any stretch. But I think they’re more likely to challenge City & Liverpool than any of us, Chelsea or United. Son and Kane (if they can keep fit) is an awesome level of firepower.

14. say yes

Didn’t say they’d win the league. I’m saying I think they will be one of the challengers for it.

15. Macho

Saying Sp**s are title contenders is 100% overreacting.

Kane, Son and Bale are very liable to blow their hammy's and/or have a season ending injury, we've pretty much seen it every season.

Let's see what happens once we stop facing the likes of Pool, City, Leicester every week (except City, all faced twice in all comps already).

16. say yes

Weirdly dramatic posting. There’s nothing wrong about questioning whether Sp**s could be challengers this year.

And I’ve said it’s contingent on Kane and Son staying fit in the very post you’re replying to.

17. Macho

There is :lol:

Riou likes this.
  18. krackpot

krackpot Established Member Trusted

Sp*rs are coached by Mourinho who couldn't get ManUre to the title, or Chelski. With unlimited funds.

The best he could do would be Top-4.

19. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

I'd put Sp**s slightly above City as second favourites but I think Liverpool will win it.

20. UnitedBeard

UnitedBeard Well-Known Member

To be fair though. He needed fund to buy top class attackers. While at Sp**s he didn’t need to spend on that department as Sp**s already have Son & Kane.

But it’s still too early to say they are even title contender, their centre back & midfield are still crooks to me. Even without Van Dijk, Liverpool still has better team, their full backs & midfield are miles above Spur’s level for sure. Although I can see Mourinho winning Europa league with Kane & Son.

Macho and krackpot like this.