• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

frankgm

Arsenal win all their games in our group ......Sp**s lose one of their matches, win last night all they’re obsessing about is everything Arsenal ‍♂️ Referring to Arsenal as, woolwich wanders*, Banter club, Arse, Arsenil or Woolwich* ‍♂️
Praising (self praise is no praise at all) Mourinho their new Messiah, (which Chelsea & Manchester United fans can see as a pathetic joke, who couldn’t get to see the back of Mourinho fast enough) with his anti football, park the bus, playing long ball, repetitive football, get the one goal*, then play 10 men behind the ball and hang on for the win!
I hope this new European Super League takes off! The Premier League will become utterly irrelevant. Sp**s will be stuck with Mourinho, in the Premier League, who will implode sooner rather than later. He will then get the golden goodbye he craves for and hopefully is never seen again. The only thing super about Tottenham Hotspur will be NFL Super bowl.
Tottenham Hotspur fans won’t be able to talk about Arsenal ever again. Nobody in Europe will care about their infantile nonsense about Woolwich or Arsenil and referring to us Arse!
Telling us our night is Thursdays? Not a peep out of them now! ♂️
20+ years telling anyone who would listen the Champions League should only be about Champions....they get into the top 4 and it’s gone very quite.‍♂️
*Sp**s fans aren’t mocking Arsenal anymore, as boring boring Arsenal because we used to win 1-0, but playing attractive football, such fickle fans. see above.
* The same Sp**s who tried to get into the Olympic Stadium, in Stratford, East London. ‍♂️

Last edited:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Listen to how they are crowing at the moment, its clear that this is not normal territory for them.

Seeing statistics about years ending in 1 and Mourinho's position after 12 games equating to final league positions.

I have a feeling this is going to be an epic meltdown.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
They got the right manager as well. Mourinho can finally pretend to be the underdog to justify his defensive tactics. For Sp**s, they have finally gotten a manager that has won something.

Mourinho is definitely the manager that they need right now if they want to win something.

I never rate Poch. Poch is a good manager in term of developing players and build a good squad with small budget but he never really impress me with his decision making in important games. You look at Rose, Walker, prime eriksen, prime Alli, Kane, son, vertonghen, prime Aldeweireld and Dembele. How the feck he never win something with those players. Mourinho would love to have those players right now and increase his chance to challenge Liverpool.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If they win nothing with Mourinho this year i don't think Son and Kane will stick around any longer these kind of players deserves trophies even if it's Fa cup.

Sp**s now gameplan is simple and predictable it's working because Kane and Son are too smart but apart from those their squad is way far from Liverpool who got like many injuries.

Bloodbather

Established Member

What is he on about with the "five of them" response to the question about his players who went to the UCL Final? It's not even close to five.

Lloris, Alderweireld, Dier, Sissoko, Alli, Lucas, Son and Kane played in both matches. That's eight. Aurier and Davies played against Liverpool and were on the bench in the UCL Final. That's ten. Winks played in the UCL Final and was available on the bench against Liverpool. That's eleven. So the reporter is correct in saying that most of the players in his side went to the UCL Final, it's 11/18.

I get he's competitive and all, but **** me he loses his head in defeat doesn't he?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What is he on about with the "five of them" response to the question about his players who went to the UCL Final? It's not even close to five.

Lloris, Alderweireld, Dier, Sissoko, Alli, Lucas, Son and Kane played in both matches. That's eight. Aurier and Davies played against Liverpool and were on the bench in the UCL Final. That's ten. Winks played in the UCL Final and was available on the bench against Liverpool. That's eleven. So the reporter is correct in saying that most of the players in his side went to the UCL Final, it's 11/18.

I get he's competitive and all, but **** me he loses his head in defeat doesn't he?

Guy has dedicated his public life to the troll :lol:

Everything that comes out of his mouth is just to wind people up I swear.

frankgm

Tiny tots getting to Wembley. It’ll be just the same when it was their home for a season. No crowds and no atmosphere. Boom! LAS

frankgm

Is this the same Mourinho who mocked other managers (Wenger) for playing in the League cup and playing on Thursday nights! Tiny tots are now talking about greatness, making history. You couldn’t make this **** it up. Delusional much :facepalm:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
As is tradition, they'll win **** all this year. Bet they're looking forward to it.

I dunno. I actually think they have a decent shot at the Carabao (even before their Brentford win). It just fits too perfectly.

- As of this year they went through a whole decade without a trophy, anyway you count it.
- It's the exact same trophy they won last time, so if anything they made zero tangible progress in 13 years.
- It's the *nice to have* trophy that you gladly take, but nobody cares about except the winner.
- Mourinho can live off it and pretend he brought success to Tottenham before the inevitable 3rd year collapse.
- We get to laugh at them over-celebrating it.

I really wouldn't be surprised if they win it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The League Cup is obviously below the Premier League and the FA Cup, while I personally would also rather win the Community Shield over it too...but I will be annoyed if Sp**s win it, tbh.

I never ****ing ever want that club to have any form of success, hate everything about them...hopefully City or United smash them in the final.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
League cup is an embarrassment of a competition. Clubs treat it as a joke by playing mostly academy or second string players. Get to the semi finals and suddenly everyone’s dumped for the first team, like this trophy even means anything.

Top Bottom