<

Let's all laugh at Tottenham

Discussion in 'Football Talk' started by Biggus, Nov 23, 2009.

1. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Ex-Arsenal Fan

Really can't believe Sp**s have a player like Harry Kane while we got fcking Lacazette. It should be the other way around.

al-Ustaadh, GeorgiaGunner and Hadoku like this.
  2. Hadoku

Hadoku New Member

The funny thing is he could of been a Arsenal player and Bale too.

GeorgiaGunner and al-Ustaadh like this.
  3. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

604m in debt damn. Would be interesting how they going to pays it

4. GeorgiaGunner

GeorgiaGunner #FreeClaude

Thankfully there's almost certainly too much talent at Pool and City for it to happen, but if Mou pips a title with Sp**s...

5. UnitedBeard

UnitedBeard Well-Known Member

Remember exactly year ago Leicester was actually 2nd place and people thought they might challenge the title with Liverpool. They end up finished 5th. Quality matters to remain consistent.

Although, I have no doubt Kane & Son will be consistent until end of the season and Sp**s is likely to secure top 4 thanks to those two. But the same can't be said on their midfield and defense. I just don't rate their midfield & defense apart from Reguilon.

6. Malky

Malky Established Member

Already half a billion in debt and Levy took out a goverment loan for another £100+M? The mad man :lol:
    If things go sour and they miss out on Champions League this season, they'll be cashing in on Kane and Son in the summer.

7. yousif_arsenal

I really don't know how they survive that even with CL money and TV money because not all of it going to be pay the debt.

8. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers Trusted

[​IMG]

GeorgiaGunner likes this.
  9. UnitedBeard

UnitedBeard Well-Known Member

Their net spend is 100m euro this summer (I included Lo Celso 30m euro of what they spent by triggering his buy clause).

Either they are poorly managed financially or they have some sort of plan to cover their debt and loss because 100m euro is lot of money.

yousif_arsenal likes this.
  10. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

fear to fail, as Wenger said

Blaziken, Pyres7, Rex Banter and 5 others like this.
  11. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

12. yousif_arsenal

What a silly mind games he definitely starting.

13. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

He’s jokes. Loves bringing out the small horse line any chance he gets :lol:

krengon and American_Gooner like this.
  14. GeorgiaGunner

GeorgiaGunner #FreeClaude

15. blaze_of_glory

blaze_of_glory Moderator Moderator

This guy is dirty as ****, deserves to be ACL'd

Heskey, krengon and al-Ustaadh like this.
  16. al-Ustaadh

al-Ustaadh Leave Mikel Alone!!

He does that every match too. You'd think instead of worrying about Bellerin's throw-ins they'd focus on Kane...

Heskey, Macho, krengon and 2 others like this.
  17. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

Looks round every time.

18. Macho

Macho Not Here For The Athletic's BS Trusted

lol you wouldn't have wanted him last season or the season before lets be honest. I'd credit Mourinho for his reinvention.

Son on the other hand now, you'd have a point but I reckon he'd look sh*t here too tbh. He's not exactly a creative player and Sp**s were in the same spot as us with him there too last season.

Kind of an odd thing to say.

19. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Ex-Arsenal Fan

Harry Kane has been one of the bets strikers in the league for years now why wouldn't I want him. I know you're overprotective of Lacazette but he doesn't compare, Kane made Sp**s what they are today.

Also you need to stop making assumptions on what I do and don't like just because I don't rate these players as high as you. I could easily say if Lacazette was white you wouldn't rate him.

20. Macho

Macho Not Here For The Athletic's BS Trusted

Fwiw, I don’t think we would envy Lacazette if he was in a Sp**s shirt so I wasn’t even speaking about him.

I think you’re gassing about Kane though, he’s been too injury prone in the past couple seasons. I’d be amazed if he makes it through this one unscathed.

Jose fought tooth and nail to get some striker options for that inevitability too.

When Sp**s got Poch fired and Son wasn’t playing that well, I doubt arsenal fans were saying these things. I reckon he’d have got blasted as well if he was in an Arsenal shirt, this stuff is just too easy to say.