• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
The League Cup is obviously below the Premier League and the FA Cup, while I personally would also rather win the Community Shield over it too...but I will be annoyed if Sp**s win it, tbh.

I never ****ing ever want that club to have any form of success, hate everything about them...hopefully City or United smash them in the final.

Yeah, I'd prefer that too. I just wouldn't even be annoyed to be honest. At worst nothing will happen, except them showcasing their small club mentality. Before going trophyless again.

I have to say though that the champions league final 2 years ago just makes this seem so meaningless to me. After that Emery Europa league final loss against Chelsea and with the prospect of Tottenham winning the champions league......

Now that was hell.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah, I'd prefer that too. I just wouldn't even be annoyed to be honest. At worst nothing will happen, except them showcasing their small club mentality. Before going trophyless again.

I have to say though that the champions league final 2 years ago just makes this seem so meaningless to me. After that Emery Europa league final loss against Chelsea and with the prospect of Tottenham winning the champions league......

Now that was hell.

That was the worst week, wasn't it?

Tbh, back then, the Europa result didn't matter to me...it would have been great to win a European trophy and get back in the Champions League, but if Sp**s had won the big one, if would have destroyed Arsenal football club.

Chelsea could have beaten us 10-0 in that game, but as long as Sp**s lost, I would have been dancing in the streets still...the 2019 Champions League final was the biggest game for me since the 2006 Champions League final, just glad I got the resulted I wanted in one of those games :lol:

frankgm

Tiny tots have officially gone a whole decade TROPHYLESS! :lol:
I see I might be a bit late with this?

Last edited:

frankgm

There’s a debate at moment about footballers celebrating goals by hugging each other, and current COVID protocols.
How can you have on field Covid protocols, when a manager can’t control his players off the field? Mourinho can’t control his players who are out partying and driving all over the country? Mourinho sees no evil, hears no evil and speaks no evil, of his players!
Yet if it were Arsenal players Tiny tot fans would be calling for them to be hung, drawn and quartered! The example of ESR is a case in point. Regardless of the ref rescinding the red, to a yellow, even though it wasn’t even a free kick! He like all Arsenal players are ‘thugs.’ But Doherty who saw want would have been a straight red, but for the first yellow, gets given a second yellow, then a red!

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

giphy.gif

Iceman10

Established Member
Arteta is definitely sitting more pretty than Mou right now, squad cycle wise. Arteta has the Hale End talent coming through and a defence that is not too bad right now. Spuds do have a good duo in Ndombele and Hojberg though.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Arteta is definitely sitting more pretty than Mou right now, squad cycle wise. Arteta has the Hale End talent coming through and a defence that is not too bad right now. Spuds do have a good duo in Ndombele and Hojberg though.

Mourinho sitting is never pretty, it's no contest.

NINTCHDBPICT000564453848-e1582203312814.jpg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

How can this be!? GDeep told us that Kane is very very durable player. Just like Bale who has played 169 EPL minutes for Tottenham this season.

"Kane has a history of ankle injuries and it will be real concern for Jose Mourinho and Sp**s fans.

The England captain suffered two ankle injuries in the 2016/17 season and then another in the 2017/18 campaign. He tore his ankle ligaments the following year."

"And BBC 5 Live reporter Alistair Bruce-Ball said that Kane could be out for a "few weeks".

Sending the news out on Twitter, Bruce-Ball said: "This is not what @SpursOfficial fans want to hear....Jose Mourinho has just told me that Harry Kane is likely to be out for a few weeks having taken knocks to both ankles.""

https://www.football.london/tottenh...breaking-harry-kane-injury-tottenham-19723853

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
How can this be!? GDeep told us that Kane is very very durable player. Just like Bale who has played 169 EPL minutes for Tottenham this season.

"Kane has a history of ankle injuries and it will be real concern for Jose Mourinho and Sp**s fans.

The England captain suffered two ankle injuries in the 2016/17 season and then another in the 2017/18 campaign. He tore his ankle ligaments the following year."

"And BBC 5 Live reporter Alistair Bruce-Ball said that Kane could be out for a "few weeks".

Sending the news out on Twitter, Bruce-Ball said: "This is not what @SpursOfficial fans want to hear....Jose Mourinho has just told me that Harry Kane is likely to be out for a few weeks having taken knocks to both ankles.""

https://www.football.london/tottenh...breaking-harry-kane-injury-tottenham-19723853

Time to unleash this guy.:lol:

1_Marine-v-Tottenham-Hotspur-Emirates-FA-Cup-Third-Round-Football-Rossett-Park-Crosby-UK-10-Ja.jpg

After all, he was signed to be Kane’s backup if injury occurs.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom