Let's all laugh at Tottenham

Malky

Established Member
The Athletic report that it would cost Spuds 30m to sack Mourinho this summer, and a bit more on top for coaching staff also. That's one heck of a mess Daniel Levy has got the club into.
Knew it would cost them an absolute bomb to get rid of him.
Spending £30M+ to get rid of him then replacing him with ‘Mourinho mk2’ in Nuno would be hilarious.

CaseUteinberger

Cazorla (not Cazorla ffs)
Yh it's a double edged sword. On the one hand Chelsea fans would be happy and they'd inevitably win the league at some point, and no one wants to see that. On the other hand sp*rs fans would be absolutely LIVID, it would be biblical, maybe even worse than Campbell? The idea of their greatest player of the PL era turning into a villain and winning the league with their rivals would just be very funny tbh.

I think on balance going to City would be better, cos no one really cares when City win stuff cos they don't have any proper rivals, but at the same time it would hurt sp*rs fans to see him playing for another team in England. Kane at City strikes the right balance, but Kane at Chelsea would be the best for drama.
Reading your post makes me thing of a good menu at a nice restaurant when you cannot pick between great menu options. Think I might have a nice Chianti with that proper upscale Arsenal fan post...

Kane at Chelsea? At City? Sp**s fans in epic meltdown! Hmmm... 🍷:drool:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
With how many ankle injuries Kane suffers, it's curious how he always comes back in half the time expected. If he has a repetitive problem it should take longer to heal. Makes you wonder if he's doing something dodgy.

I'm sure a majority sports athletes are, HGH will be pumped into them after injury.

They got top level doctors who can prescribe the stuff and it just makes sense with how quick they can return after things like ACL injuries etc.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Reading your post makes me thing of a good menu at a nice restaurant when you cannot pick between great menu options. Think I might have a nice Chianti with that post...

Kane at Chelsea? At City? Sp**s fans in epic meltdown! Hmmm... 🍷:drool:

Tottenham fans haaaaaate Chelsea, its just second to Arsenal.

Everytime they play each other something on the pitch seems to kick off too.

Kane to Chelsea would be awful for them and up there with Sol.

Riou

A-M's Resident Jobber
Remember back in the day, when a journalist compared Potch's Sp**s to Arsène's golden period at Arsenal (1997-2004) well it's actually been that same amount of time for them (2014-2021)

Imagine in our "Golden period", we won nothing, but maybe a League Cup at the end of it...instead of 3 league titles, 3 FA cups and 3 English Super Cups...would hardly be a golden period ffs :lol:

CaseUteinberger

Cazorla (not Cazorla ffs)
Remember back in the day, when a journalist compared Potch's Sp**s to Arsène's golden period at Arsenal (1997-2004) well it's actually been that same amount of time for them (2014-2021)

Imagine in our "Golden period", we won nothing, but maybe a League Cup at the end of it...instead of 3 league titles, 3 FA cups and 3 English Super Cups...would hardly be a golden period ffs :lol:
Small club, small golden period...

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
Untitled.jpg

this guy is as reliable as it gets for Sp**s...