• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

If Ten Hag I demand @razörist to denounce his support or wear a badge of shame on his profile.

Imagine being a **** for a club with a ****.
Ten Hag and Overmars are pretty committed to each other, have a deal to see this ajax journey through together. Here in the Netherlands they don’t pay much attention to those rumours.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This has been good breakfast content. I love the way scousers says Spursy. That's now the only way to pronounce it.

Totally, although "weak" has still got to be the best scouse pronunciation. Just so withering, you're not just weak, you're weakhhhhh.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s revenue is higher than ours, I believe, but someone should check the numbers.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Is there even an argument that Sp**s are a bigger club than Leicester? Leicester won the league recently and have more in total. Sp**s have... A big wage bill and a shinier stadium.

You can make the further argument about Leicester being bigger than Arsenal too, using your train of thought.

Its no contest, Sp**s are the bigger club, bigger global footprint, more accolades over their history and financially superior than Leicester. Leicester have done very well over the last decade, by their standards, but they have a long way to go yet.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Is there even an argument that Sp**s are a bigger club than Leicester? Leicester won the league recently and have more in total. Sp**s have... A big wage bill and a shinier stadium.
Rationally no, but in terms of history and global fanbase, perhaps yes. London is somewhat more fashionable than Leicester, which when I last visited (1998) seemed a bit of a dump.

Rodgers would be mad to go to Sp**s from Leicester, a well run club with realistic expectations. I don't think Sp**s are attractive enough for his vanity. We might be.

Vicki

Rationally no, but in terms of history and global fanbase, perhaps yes. London is somewhat more fashionable than Leicester, which when I last visited (1998) seemed a bit of a dump.

Rodgers would be mad to go to Sp**s from Leicester, a well run club with realistic expectations. I don't think Sp**s are attractive enough for his vanity. We might be.
If you think Leicester 'seemed like a bit of a dump' then I take it you haven't been to N17 lately

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

"Somewhat" is doing some heavy lifting here :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom